I'm New Here

Hi All,

I have been a frequent visitor to this site for quite a while now..I got interested in pee watching pee videos on YouTube. I started pants peeing, but the one thing I am really gotten into is bedwetting. I love the feeling of lying in your bed and let go until the wetness surrounds you and you are lying in a puddle of pee. To have the soaked bed under me and then rewetting it later and sleeping in it and in whatever wet clothes I peed in makes me so excited. I have lived with a roommate for the last year.  Since my room is upstairs I have had a few bedwetting experiences lately. Most of them involved peeing and washing the sheets right away.  Lately, though I have graduated to making pee fountains in bed, multiple soakings and also sleeping in my piss soaked bed.  I had to be careful about it, but now I am getting my own apartment next month, so I am going to have all the freedom in the world to explore my bedwetting. 

Thank you

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

Welcome.  I ran across one of our members post about lazy Sundays laying in bed wetting. And the pictures he posted were just captivating.  I’ve had a few video chats with a close friend were I play and pee a little in bed. It’s very liberating.