Gay Male Friends Use Bottles (Story)

There were two friends in a car. We’ll call the first one Samuel and the second one Mike

Mike was driving in the front, when he felt a familiar feeling down in his lower half.The urge to let go of well stored liquid in his groin. Soon, the urge will turn into bursting, unless Mike can find a way to...

”Um, Mike?”

With interest in what Samuel has to say, he responds back.

”What is it?”

Samuel replies with “I need to pee.”

”Oh, well I have to pee too.” - Mike

”I don’t want us to pull over somewhere, so we have to use something in here, like a container.” - Samuel

Looking a little to my right for a second, I spot our makeshift toilets, two Gatorade bottles.

”Samuel, there are bottles right here for us to use, want one?”

Samuel says the obvious answer, “Sure!”

With one hand, Mike grabbed his bottle and positioned it in between his two legs, and inches away from his penis, trapped in the leather of his jeans. He also gives a bottle to Samuel, who does pretty much the same thing with it. Mike then considered once again risking a hand on the wheel just to unzip his jeans zipper. He has already moved a hand off multiple times, so should he really try it again, and take the chance that he won’t get into an accident?

”Samuel.” - Mike

”Yes, Mike?” - Samuel

”I hate to say it, but I need to pull over for this.” - Mike

”What? But why?” - Samuel 

”I have removed a hand from the steering wheel enough times.” - Mike

”Um,    okay, fine, go ahead,” - Samuel

The car then moved to the edge of the road, and came to a stop. Mike went to unzip his zipper, fish into his Levi’s, and pull out the urine’s exit point. Samuel got his own dick out as well, and pointed it at the waiting bottle. Mike looked at his tool, waiting for the yellow goodness to make its way towards the lips of his penis. Three seconds later, a strong spray came out and in the bottle in front of it, sliding down the edge of it, and making its way towards the bottom. Then, Samuel felt his own relief almost on its way out. His piss slit opened up, allowing a very yellow stream to come out. Samuel had not drank water for a while, so his pee stream continued to show off a very noticeable yellow color as it collected into the bottom of the Gatorade bottle. Mike’s stream was still going strong, as it left the lips of his dick and into the bottle. Mike was halfway done peeing, so he thought he could do a little trick. He removed his hand from his dick, leaving the little member to continue gushing out urine without the guidance of its owner. Mike felt his stream become more weak, until becoming pushed out spurts and a few droplets. With a couple more spurts, and a couple drops, Mike felt that he was done, so he put his cock back in his jeans and zippered them up. Meanwhile, Samuel was coming to an end with his piss stream, when it came to an abrupt stop, minus some drops sneaking their way out. Samuel then noticed that his pee hole was still very open, as if trying to tell him that it has a bit more pee to barf out. Samuel was proven right when he felt another spurt flow towards the waiting exit, flying out of it and joining with the additional urine already in the bottle. Smaller spurts went out, and then drops. Samuel let one final drop of his yellow relief to leap out from his partially open slit. With his bladder feeling entirely empty, and his pee slit closed for business, Samuel was finished with his pee. He let his member hide back in his underwear and pants, and let out a relieved sigh.

“Man, it feels good to finally release, right Mike?” - Samuel

”It sure does.” - Mike

Edited by CalmBirdSong
  • Like 1
  • Hot 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Interesting story. Fiction? I wonder what did the guys do feel, when they pissed in the car together? Did they enjoy pissing in front of each other? Have they ever looked over, to see how the friend pisses in the bottle? Did the situation even excite them? 🤔