Newcomer & Hi Everyone

Hello everyone. This is my first main posting here. After years (decades) of searching I found this site. I have a "urinary/pee" fetish since I was but young. It developed & became more unique each passing decade. There are 4 people on this planet whom know part of my fetish. Those folks (women) have blocked, ignored and no longer in my life. I have since learned to keep this "shit/issue" to myself. Honestly I do feel shame with it that seemingly "I am only weirdo/pervert" in Canada that has this fetish. I probably am not. But that is how I feel about it.

My interest is not solely "golden showers" or dimeaning women with urine - Not at all. Never. I possibly may explain much more later on. I am glad and thankful to have found this site. I dunno what I hope for or expect from this site. But for first time in my entire adult life, I no longer feel alone with my urinary fetish/interest. I am glad this exists. I thank you for reading this. If anyone does have questions or comments for me go for it. I will be honest as I can. :)

• Like 1

Hi and welcome.  I suspect most people here thought at some stage that they must be the only one to be turned on by needing to pee.  I certainly did - until I went online and discovered that it was actually pretty normal.  Anyhow I hope you have a great time here.