Potential Sighting

To cure my cabin fever, I drove up to an escarpment overlook park about 20 minutes outside the city. After walking around in the cool misty weather and admiring the view, I go back to my car to spark up a joint and really take my mind off things. 

I noticed a few young women had drove up in an older (but pristine) maroon Jeep Wrangler. I believe they were college freshman, given the schools on their oversize sweatshirt. They were laughing and taking pictures and going up to the edge, as younger people are wont to do. I wasn't paying much attention, until one of the pair, very slender, with an oversized grey sweatshirt and tight black leggings, and light brown just past the shoulder length hair, got out of the passenger side and began looking around. I perked up at this, noticing only one of the two had gotten out, and was looking around trying to see where the other people were. She then dashed over to a closed up information booth and snack stand, who's front faced the parking lot but who's back was to the woods separating the park from the road, and yelled back to her friend who yelled back at her. Alas, I was too slow to hear what they were saying. I watched her scan the parking lot one last time, phone in her hand and pulling her sweatshirt up, as she quickly ducked out of sight behind the stand. I immediately knew that she was more than likely quickly trying to piss behind there. A few seconds later she comes walking back out, pulling her sweatshirt down and ran back to the Jeep. 

I wait a few minutes for them to be thoroughly distracted and got out of my car and walked behind the stand, my excuse in my mind was to smoke the joint in my mouth away from the wind. The back of the stand was thoroughly hidden from the parking lot, but alas the ground was wet from the afternoons rain and I didn't see any evidence of anyone pissing back there. 

Perhaps she didn't, but I couldn't imagine why she would go back there in the first place. I'd much rather be left thinking she relieved herself of a full bladder!

• Like 4

I reckon she did pee there.  Why else would she look all round and then go behind a building pulling up her sweatshirt, then be gone for just a short period of time before returning.  Shame you couldn't get there quickly to catch her, but it sounds like it would either be obvious that you were following, or if you'd meandered over that way in a slightly circular route to avoid being obvious then it would have been all over before you got there.

• Agree 2
16 hours ago, TheAMan said:

To cure my cabin fever, I drove up to an escarpment overlook park about 20 minutes outside the city. After walking around in the cool misty weather and admiring the view, I go back to my car to spark up a joint and really take my mind off things. 

I noticed a few young women had drove up in an older (but pristine) maroon Jeep Wrangler. I believe they were college freshman, given the schools on their oversize sweatshirt. They were laughing and taking pictures and going up to the edge, as younger people are wont to do. I wasn't paying much attention, until one of the pair, very slender, with an oversized grey sweatshirt and tight black leggings, and light brown just past the shoulder length hair, got out of the passenger side and began looking around. I perked up at this, noticing only one of the two had gotten out, and was looking around trying to see where the other people were. She then dashed over to a closed up information booth and snack stand, who's front faced the parking lot but who's back was to the woods separating the park from the road, and yelled back to her friend who yelled back at her. Alas, I was too slow to hear what they were saying. I watched her scan the parking lot one last time, phone in her hand and pulling her sweatshirt up, as she quickly ducked out of sight behind the stand. I immediately knew that she was more than likely quickly trying to piss behind there. A few seconds later she comes walking back out, pulling her sweatshirt down and ran back to the Jeep. 

I wait a few minutes for them to be thoroughly distracted and got out of my car and walked behind the stand, my excuse in my mind was to smoke the joint in my mouth away from the wind. The back of the stand was thoroughly hidden from the parking lot, but alas the ground was wet from the afternoons rain and I didn't see any evidence of anyone pissing back there. 

Perhaps she didn't, but I couldn't imagine why she would go back there in the first place. I'd much rather be left thinking she relieved herself of a full bladder!

Nice! Would’ve been helpful if she wiped and left the tissue.