How contact (dutch) girls, their fantasies?

Hi, warm welcome and love 2U reader. I'm a guy from the Netherlands and would love to chat/ talk to (dutch) girls. What is keeping them busy, what arrouses them. Why they don't want to talk about certain things. What are their ultimate fantasies and how do they approach this?. If they want I can tell something about my experience/ fantasy....and see what follows. I'm curious....and a regular visitor of peefans. All the best to U the peefans.....great to get UR responses. Toodles and pee poodles.

kiss from Peelover38

Hi and welcome - sorry to disappoint, but I'm not Dutch and last time I checked, not a girl...   but there are ladies as well as guys from all around the world.

Enjoy yourself finding your way around the site, there are organised sections for your experiences and to read about everyone else's too.  You've maybe already worked that out...   Welcome though.

I believe there are tinder-like apps for fetishists... Maybe try one of those? I hear there is a lot of catfishing going around in them though. Also, I don't think dutch girls are much different from other girls when it comes to things that arouses them. Sure, pissing is more popular in some countries compared to others, but on the whole it shouldn't be too different... Right? I admit my contact with women has always been terrible so maybe I know nothing lol, but still? 😓