Male and I pissed on movie theater floor

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/24/2020 at 5:59 PM, pop-a-squat said:

My male companion and I were at it again. We decided to go to the movies during the week during the day. We sat in the way back corner and the only other couple who came in sat in the middle of the theater. This left us with lots of pissing options. I had on a dress and no panties. I was the first one to have to take a piss and told him this. He suggested I pull up my dress and piss right there! I scooted off the edge of the seat, leaned back and put my legs on the seat in front of me and sprayed my piss all over the back of the seat and onto the floor. Next my male companion had to take a piss. He pulled out his dick and sat up a little bit, then aimed it at the seat in front of him, hitting it and his piss poured down onto the floor beneath us. When he was finished he put his dick away. Then towards the end of the movie I had to piss again and told him. He suggested I squat down on the floor this time. So I got out of my seat, got into a low squat and relieved my aching bladder. The piss pooled between my feet soaking the movie theater carpet hehehe :3

You bad girl that was so naughty. Did it feel amazing to let it all out? Was it a big turn on to know you could just pee all over the seat in front and the carpet and know that you didn't have to clean it up?

I have done naughty things in theaters too ahhah but a little different