From what I've seen when girls have caught me peeing in public, less than 5% have an issue with it.   Some take a sneaky look, some have a look and make it obvious that they are looking, a few make a comment, usually neutral or positive.  A smaller number ignore it completely and only a very small number say something negative like "That's disgusting" or "Couldn't you find a toilet".    It does depend a bit on the circumstances - if I pee outside late evening when people have been out drinking then nobody gives any concern.  If I pee out in the countryside aware from toilets and a woman catches me then they are usually fine about it.  The most negativity I've had is if I pee in an alley in a city during the day and a woman caught me, but even then, it is a rarity to have a negative reaction.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Alfresco said:

From what I've seen when girls have caught me peeing in public, less than 5% have an issue with it.   Some take a sneaky look, some have a look and make it obvious that they are looking, a few make a comment, usually neutral or positive.  A smaller number ignore it completely and only a very small number say something negative like "That's disgusting" or "Couldn't you find a toilet".    It does depend a bit on the circumstances - if I pee outside late evening when people have been out drinking then nobody gives any concern.  If I pee out in the countryside aware from toilets and a woman catches me then they are usually fine about it.  The most negativity I've had is if I pee in an alley in a city during the day and a woman caught me, but even then, it is a rarity to have a negative reaction.

Quite right, Alfresco. So much has to to with the context.

I wouldn't expect a positive reaction if I peed openly in a populated area where there were other options. But, I've been caught on the trail by women maybe half a dozen times and they never seemed to mind. There were also a few occasions I was peeing along the side of a road as they fdrove drove by. One even slowed down and gave me a friendly wave.

Then, there was the time in the woods and I had just finished peeing when a women walked by. I'm almost certain she knew what I'd been doing, probably even had seen me in mid-stream. But, she stopped to talk and we carried on a long conversation where I got her name and number. In fact, I followed up and we later went on a date.

Growing up I lived in the most conservative prudish society in India where even show of legs or kissing was frowned upon or even holding hands with the opposite sex. However when it came to peeing there was no inhibitions as outdoor toilets was indeed a luxury women adapted to it well and so did the men. This meant unbridled views of women peeing in the open and no one raised an eyelid. Basically any public gatherings was full show of exposed asses and pussies peeing away. Sadly its getting sparse nowadays due to public awareness and heckling by men but am glad the attitude today here in the west is far more relaxed.