What should I try next

So I'm into watching women pee and love golden showers however being on this site I can see a lot of people are into other pee stuff like holding and wetting etc. That's not my thing but I fancy trying something new pee related, just wondering what. Any suggestions???

I'll sometimes hold where I know I'm most likely to make it, or where it doesn't matter too much - like when I know I've got a 30min drive home from work to an empty house I'll perhaps have an extra coffee half an hour before I leave.  Deliberate wetting is rare, but from time to time.

Generally female pee in almost all it's guises is the big thing for me - so long as long as it's pleasurable for the lady.  Male pee aspects are sort of just an everyday part of nature, whilst lady pee is an amazing magical thing to me - so if / when I do, it's generally a case of imagining myself in that position. Hope that makes sense....

• Like 1

I’ll share what turns me on when watching a guy.  I love to watch him pee and jack off. Get himself all wet.  Pee on his stomach or leg while laying down.  Maybe you could try it in the bathtub by yourself.  How does it feel the hot pee running over your body. Rubbing it using your pee as lube to get off.  
just a thought. Let us know what naughty things u decide 😈

• Like 2
  • Hot 2