D Lydia, introducing myself with pics

Hi - I am very new, and quite surprised at how open and friendly this group is, so I immediately joined and got a gold membership (or "golden"?).  My profile says I'm into wetting myself and being peed on - I guess that makes me a urinal?  Then, there's the cross-dressing too...

I'm hoping this will help put a bunch of pics in the same place, and I would love any feedback you have about them - and, I want to answer any questions others might have (ASK ME!!!  I WANT TO ANSWER)  - as long as I can keep my privacy, I really want to tell people who I really am.  🙂

You may have seen my profile pic, which is this one, where I am in the middle of a wetting session (taking my time, peeing as little or as much as I need to, and holding the rest) - pink silk bra, pink silk pajama tops, pink high heels, and yes, I'm wearing tights over my panties, and of course, jeans so I can enjoy wearing it - this was taken during a session, and I just had to see what I looked like - this is a pic in the middle of it -

peefans-profile-image.png.518a8a5475474233e7384317bcd34747.png

Sorry about the wrinkles, but this is my silk camisole over my bra, and this time I'm wearing cotton panties and thigh-high nylons (silk reflections, you gotta try them if you like nylons!!!) - this is a pic in the middle of it -

pants-pee.thumb.png.9fac05af0d3890442950d21492f86a9d.png

When my pants are this shiny, it's because the pee is still soaking in and running down my legs - this is a pic during it flowing, when I can't hold it any longer - (pink silk bra and  camisole, forget which panties, but nylons too) -

shiny-means-its-running-down-my-legs.thumb.png.af96e2cb8859d1f610b4f5d94821508c.png

I this one, I'm just wearing cotton panties and a cotton bra, and as you can see, I really had to go - this is a pic after I've gone enough to feel better, but not done yet - still have a long way to go -

nice-and-wet-but-not-done.png.230ee5f549c56d01ace7fdcc3f692c7f.png

Yes another session, yet more pee running down my legs and soaking in- I think I was wearing the same women's underwear and just put on fresh jeans to have them absorb more  -

shiny-means-its-running-down-my-legs2.thumb.png.3cb909f5277f2bf815d6a94058eb1f12.png

Another session, same lingerie, but holding my crotch to let it pool in my pants as it ran down my legs -

pants-pee2.thumb.png.765cb4036079cd41b5805f85b1df2bbf.png

And most recently, where I posted about having 4 beers, 32 oz of water, and still had to wait until I could let go - here I am sitting on my couch (covered with plastic and towels, and the one I'm sitting on lets me enjoy soaking in warm pee for quite a while, as I wait for my bladder to complain again) -

20191213_210843.thumb.jpg.6efe6c3f531f8fa82ce5504090077957.jpg

And if I stand up right now -

20191213_211204.thumb.jpg.6ccdf4b154b2d177e062fc16a373c052.jpg

And now... for anyone who likes the cross-dressing part.. as much as I love my lingerie, I also sometimes wear it when I want to be a urinal - I guess not much is sacred when it comes to the clothes I'm wearing when it's time for peeing -

. piss-panties-camisole.thumb.png.bb1c047bac14653f509b9e8ace68c8ff.png

And just to share my other big fetish, here's me in my favorite princess sissy dress -

me-in-myisissy-dress.thumb.png.64d70f8a3eadfc0ebcc9d9a833ce66d1.png

If you got this far, I really want to know what you think.  🙂

XXOO

Deanna Lydia

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

Thanks, glad you liked them.  🙂

After the 4 beers and lots of water (just the other night), I held it in for another couple hours, wondering why I wasn't yet bursting.  Once I let loose (sitting on the couch, and trying to make sure the couch doesn't get wet - not always successful at that), I sat in it for a while, knowing I wasn't done and I'd have to pee more, so... why bother changing (unless, of course, I wanted to be wearing dry pants and see them get wet).

For the other pics, I held it as long as I could - especially knowing I wanted to pee my pants and take pics of it.  Most of them show me in the process and not when I'm done, but they're the best I have to offer.  🙂

For all of the other times I've peed my pants, I wait until I really really have to go and know that I'll be able to relieve myself and get nice and wet (even if I get turned on and it becomes a lot harder to pee).

Edited by D Lydia
add detail