Does teen vagina peeing more powerfully than older

On 4/23/2020 at 3:10 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

Finding it hilarious how many guys have strong opinions yes or no, especially when they conflict with some of the ladies - if anyone should know....

Yes, agreed. 

Though I must admit, hilarious is not generally the word that I would use to describe it.  

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Eliminature said:

Yes, agreed. 

Though I must admit, hilarious is not generally the word that I would use to describe it.  

There's a lot of aspects of this fetish I'm not biologically equipped to experience - but I am definitely equipped to share empathy and understanding where it counts. 😉

• Hug 1
  • Agree 1
On 7/14/2021 at 5:14 PM, Boystoiletlover said:

I would think young women/little girls wouldn’t usually have hissy pees....more trickles....but maybe if you have a tight girl you would hiss more as there’s less room for a girl’s pee to come out 

Why don't you think younger girls would usually have hissy pees? There's a lot of videos where younger girls pee with loud hissy streams. There are also videos where they only produce a trickle though, but whether that's normal or just because they wanted to record a pee without waiting ages for the girl's bladder to fill I don't know?