Oops at work!

This happened the day before yesterday in work.  I was sitting at the computer getting engrossed in my work and drinking plenty of water, as usual I was putting off going to the loo for too long,  eventually my bladder started complaining so I got up and scurried off to the gents and went into a cubicle to have a sit down pee. 

Now occasionally if I'm feeling a bit naughty I like to rest my cock on the seat and slowly let my pee out on the seat and  over the edge to trickle down onto the floor a bit before going back to the usual direction into the bowl.  This was one of those occasions, except this time as soon as I relaxed a hard long spurt of pee shot straight out into my underwear and jeans that were around my ankles, even wetting one sock 😅

I managed to stop it really quickly and just sat there chuckling for a minute before remembering that I was going to have to go back to the office that I share with two girls and a guy, fortunately I was wearing a fairly new pair of black jeans to after some drying with toilet paper the wet patches were reduced to something that could be passed of as a sink splash or something.  

I wen't back to my desk and was very aware of the wetness in my underwear and the inside of my jeans as I sat there letting them gradually dry, It felt so naughty sitting back at my desk with my colleagues having no clue what was going on.  

• Like 3