The Pee Pee Chair

2 hours ago, Starks2010 said:

It is hard to walk around my house and not get turned on. The kitchen floor has been sprayed with sweet lady piss (Because she didn’t want to piss on the carpet like I wanted her to), the family room carpet has been pissed on a few times, the living room has been pissed in quite a few times by multiple women. 

The stairs have been pissed on, the foyer has been pissed in, all four bedrooms, two walk in closets. Some slight staining can be seen also if you really look for it. The garage. 

Anyway, I have a cloth chair in my room which matches the couch downstairs. I got my ex girlfriend to piss in the chair twice. Both times she had her feet in the chair, squatting, bottomless, with bare feet. Then she proceeded to, “Tinkle” in the chair on the brown cushion, leaving a dark brown patch. I say tinkle because it was a slow trickle. She didn’t hard spray it. I’m sure she wiped and dropped the tissue on the floor. Unless I licked her dry, I can’t remember.

I told the story in more detail some years back. I was sitting in the chair (Pictured below) last night, reading and just thought about the chair getting peed on. 

54CECBA5-5FF9-49F8-A705-82318724A56B.jpeg

5BCC428A-8393-498C-8CD0-672C2096C598.jpeg

" Both times she had her feet in the chair, squatting, bottomless, with bare feet." The way I love... That chair needs to be soaked by female delicious urine immediately! You are Great, Friend!!! 😘

• Like 3
28 minutes ago, alicexxx said:

" Both times she had her feet in the chair, squatting, bottomless, with bare feet." The way I love... That chair needs to be soaked by female delicious urine immediately! You are Great, Friend!!! 😘

I wish I could get her to do it again. 

• Like 3
  • Agree 1