Another 3-way partner found --what a weekend

Guest UnabashedUser

Guest UnabashedUser

I should be working on boring technical writing chores now, but I'm still reeling over the shenanigans we got into this weekend. As well as recovering from an outrageous sex romp with a new friend and my wife.

But I want to write down the details while they're fresh in my mind and in my pants.

Our first 3 way partner, Susie, has regretably moved out of state, and Bonnie and I have been hungering for another encounter. Bonnie has been talking trash and sex with a coworker who seems amenable and has invited her over for booze , steaks, and “other things”

This weekend we entertained over the grille on our outside patio with Shelby.

Shelby Lynn is a younger woman, about 25 or so, with shoulder length light brown hair and pretty blue eyes. She's a solid woman, and by that I mean she's got some flesh on her bones, but she wears it well and is not unattractive. She gives off an aura of a hot-in-the-sack girl who isn't getting her share of orgasms.

I stoked up the barbecue to burn down to coals while Bonnie made drinks on the patio. Shelby has a taste for rum as it turns out and we had some fine Anejo and coke to mix. Bonnie stuck to Equis as did I while the steaks were grilling.

Shelby as it turns out is an outgoing gal with a taste for talking salty, telling dirty jokes, and getting a bit sloppy drunk and looser as the night went on.

Bonnie was patting her on the rump and stroking her hair a bit as we relaxed on the patio, and as I walked past to the grille she accidently brushed my crotch with the palm of her hand. I was hard as it was and it must have grabbed her attention. I slowly rotated and looked into her eyes which were locked on my roaring erection.

I stood there not saying a word as her grip tightened on my balls through my cargo shorts.

“Say Mister what you got there? “ She laughed.

“Oh something you're probably seen before,” I retorted.

She didn't take her hand away.

“Oh I might want to see more of this,” she replied smacking her lips.

“But we need to talk about this and other things. Got another rum baby?”

Oh yeah I got another rum. And ice too.

Bonnie immediately knows what's up and she's game since our first 3 way adventure with Susie.

She joins in the conversation.

“Oh my we're right to the point Shelby” she chuckles.

“I like that. Yes we do wish to play, maybe after dinner. In the meantime we can get comfortable”

Shelby nods and starts to take off her top and clinging shorts.

“Would you like an appetizer?” She gushes as she backs her ample ass up to my face as I'm seated on a lounger.

Wiggling her butt cheeks in my face, I could not refuse.

Grabbing the center portion of her thong, I slid it to the side and dived fully into her ass crack, nose directly over her asshole, and took a long sniff.

Delectable. Just a hint trace of girl pee. She must be wiping front-to-rear as is recommended.

Shelby shivers and does a bit of a squat to open her ass up for my passions.

Using both hands now I spread those rounded globes and her pefectly heartshaped outer anal ring opens up and shows me the puckered interior.

“Oh sugar it's there for your tongue honey” she croons

“I've never had a man lick me there”

I'm a man who loves ass so you don't have to ask me twice.

I'm there in a heart beat, lubing up her rear with spit then a finger slowly widening her pooter.

Then sliding my tongue all around the rim, making her squirm until suddenly going deep inside with my pointed tongue.

Shelby reaches around and takes my hand and places my middle finger directly on her clit, inside her meaty slit which is drenched with my drool and her cunt nectar. I can feel the pulsing of her generous bean and her tension, and with a few flicks of my tongue on her bunghole and just a handful of finger motions she suddenly cums hard, clenching her butt cheeks on my face and her cunt on my middle fuck-finger.

Bonnie is watching me eat ass and her friend Shelby cummng on my tongue while she watches the steaks and sucks beer with a smile on her face, her hand from time to time rubbing her pussy. She knows that after dinner will be her turn to be eaten, fucked, and pissed on and she's savoring the thrill of anticipation.

More on this coming....

Jim.

8 hours ago, UnabashedUser said:

I should be working on boring technical writing chores now, but I'm still reeling over the shenanigans we got into this weekend. As well as recovering from an outrageous sex romp with a new friend and my wife.

But I want to write down the details while they're fresh in my mind and in my pants.

Our first 3 way partner, Susie, has regretably moved out of state, and Bonnie and I have been hungering for another encounter. Bonnie has been talking trash and sex with a coworker who seems amenable and has invited her over for booze , steaks, and “other things”

This weekend we entertained over the grille on our outside patio with Shelby.

Shelby Lynn is a younger woman, about 25 or so, with shoulder length light brown hair and pretty blue eyes. She's a solid woman, and by that I mean she's got some flesh on her bones, but she wears it well and is not unattractive. She gives off an aura of a hot-in-the-sack girl who isn't getting her share of orgasms.

I stoked up the barbecue to burn down to coals while Bonnie made drinks on the patio. Shelby has a taste for rum as it turns out and we had some fine Anejo and coke to mix. Bonnie stuck to Equis as did I while the steaks were grilling.

Shelby as it turns out is an outgoing gal with a taste for talking salty, telling dirty jokes, and getting a bit sloppy drunk and looser as the night went on.

Bonnie was patting her on the rump and stroking her hair a bit as we relaxed on the patio, and as I walked past to the grille she accidently brushed my crotch with the palm of her hand. I was hard as it was and it must have grabbed her attention. I slowly rotated and looked into her eyes which were locked on my roaring erection.

I stood there not saying a word as her grip tightened on my balls through my cargo shorts.

“Say Mister what you got there? “ She laughed.

“Oh something you're probably seen before,” I retorted.

She didn't take her hand away.

“Oh I might want to see more of this,” she replied smacking her lips.

“But we need to talk about this and other things. Got another rum baby?”

Oh yeah I got another rum. And ice too.

Bonnie immediately knows what's up and she's game since our first 3 way adventure with Susie.

She joins in the conversation.

“Oh my we're right to the point Shelby” she chuckles.

“I like that. Yes we do wish to play, maybe after dinner. In the meantime we can get comfortable”

Shelby nods and starts to take off her top and clinging shorts.

“Would you like an appetizer?” She gushes as she backs her ample ass up to my face as I'm seated on a lounger.

Wiggling her butt cheeks in my face, I could not refuse.

Grabbing the center portion of her thong, I slid it to the side and dived fully into her ass crack, nose directly over her asshole, and took a long sniff.

Delectable. Just a hint trace of girl pee. She must be wiping front-to-rear as is recommended.

Shelby shivers and does a bit of a squat to open her ass up for my passions.

Using both hands now I spread those rounded globes and her pefectly heartshaped outer anal ring opens up and shows me the puckered interior.

“Oh sugar it's there for your tongue honey” she croons

“I've never had a man lick me there”

I'm a man who loves ass so you don't have to ask me twice.

I'm there in a heart beat, lubing up her rear with spit then a finger slowly widening her pooter.

Then sliding my tongue all around the rim, making her squirm until suddenly going deep inside with my pointed tongue.

Shelby reaches around and takes my hand and places my middle finger directly on her clit, inside her meaty slit which is drenched with my drool and her cunt nectar. I can feel the pulsing of her generous bean and her tension, and with a few flicks of my tongue on her bunghole and just a handful of finger motions she suddenly cums hard, clenching her butt cheeks on my face and her cunt on my middle fuck-finger.

Bonnie is watching me eat ass and her friend Shelby cummng on my tongue while she watches the steaks and sucks beer with a smile on her face, her hand from time to time rubbing her pussy. She knows that after dinner will be her turn to be eaten, fucked, and pissed on and she's savoring the thrill of anticipation.

More on this coming....

Jim.

Cant wait to hear more 😈

Edited by Sweets
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
Guest UnabashedUser
On 10/7/2019 at 7:13 PM, Sweets said:

Cant wait to hear more 😈

Just got out of the shower will put a couple of hours into writing. Had a very hot and dirty fuck with Bonnie who's off to work now so I won't be distracted by boners while I write some more about Shelby, Bonnie  and our menage-a-twat this past weekend.

Well maybe not true as I just got one writing this. DOWN BOY. DOWN BIG FELLOW! [My Indian name-'man who talks to penis']

Guest UnabashedUser

PART TWO --Shelby, Bonnie, Jim 3 way 

3-way weekend Part 2

Shelby pulls up her shorts and excuses herself to use the bathroom as I am still seated on the lounger, hardon wearing a hole in my shorts. Bonnie slides over and plunks her ample bottom directly on my boner and gyrates a few bumps and grinds, grinning as she drinks her beer. Just to tease me as we're going to eat next and then continue. My balls are full and can't wait to unload but the steaks are ready and I need a beer to chase the remains of my ass eating expedition.

Shelby returns now, still flushed from her orgasm and walking a bit unsteadily, perhaps due to the rum or the coming down from her anal high. She smiles sheepishly

“Wow Jimmy. You know I've never been into anal things at all but, I mean, like, like, wow.”

Shelby lapses into teen-talk for a minute but I don't care. It's all good, especially hearing her moaning and singing those high-gonna-cum notes.

“Might have to try more back door things?” I ask quizzically.

“Uhm do you mean putting your dick in?” she bites her lower lip, worried.

“Yep. That's exactly what I mean, girl. Lube you up, ease it in, and fuck you til you see stars and then cump my cum right up your ass baby”.

I say it it with a grin while playfully stroking her arm. She unconsciously edges closer to Bonnie and me on the lounger.

Shelby nods her head and looks at Bonnie.

“Do you do the ass thing? “ she inquires.

“Yes, about once a week I think,” Bonnie replies with a slight smile.

“It takes a while to get used to it. We don't have to do that this weekend though” Bonnie says with a sly wink to me.

Message received. Don't try to fuck her in the ass this time.

Shelby seems relieved to hear that, and I get the message too. Don't rush things. Best to eat her and fuck her for a few times first. Which is fine with me cuz eating pussy is one thing I love and she's got a fine tight body and delicious cunt. The aroma of which still clings to my finger and beard.

We dig into the steaks and beer now, as well as salad and corn-on-the-cob fortifying the next few fevered hours we know will be fantastic.

Making small talk now as we chow down.

“So Shelby, have you ever been with a woman before, hon? “ Bonnie asks.

"Uhm, well with my best friend in high school, “ Shelby nods “ We practiced kissing and then that led to other things”

Oh my. Please continue.

“We were 15 and wondering how to kiss a guy. My BFF Sally slipped her tongue into my mouth and I felt myself get wet and itchy and the next thing was to rub it through my panties and she said why don't you let me do that?”

Bonnie is now putting her arm around Shelby as she continues.

“It felt sooo good I just had to help do it to her and so I went up the leg of her shorts and put my finger on her and we rubbed each other until we came”.

Shelby pauses to take another sip of rum and coke.

“Did you put your finger into her vagina all the way?”

Shelby: “ Uhm, well, yeah. It went all the way up.”

Bonnie: “Did you leave it in when she cummed?”

Bonnie's right – I want all the sexy details

Shelby: “Yeah she creamed all over it. I kinda like something up my coochie when I cum too”.

I stand up now, and lower and step out of my cargo shorts, revealing El Grande in all his hardened glory. Shelby gets her first look at my fucktube and her eyes widen and she instinctively grabs it by the shaft and skins it back like an expert to expose its reddened and turning purple head.Bonnie is now behind her, lifting off her blouse and pulling it over her head.

As the forskin is released a thin dribble of precum flows out onto Shelby's convulsive hand and rolls down her arm. She leans forward now on the lounger and lowers her firm pouting lips directly onto the head of my cock and clamps them around the rim where she keeps them while milking out the rest of the precum from the shaft.

As Bonnie leans over and caresses her hair, and begins to fondle her finely made and large breasts, the ruddy nipples erect and bobbing, Shelby begins a slow suctioning of my pecker, on hand pulling towards my balls while her head draws it the other way, her second hand wandering about my ball pouch, tugging it towards her.

I hold back cumming – I want this to last. I also want to eat that flowing pussy again before fucking her totally and offloading my jizzum high up into her snatch.

MORE CUMMIING SOON FRIENDS JIM>

• 3 weeks later...
Guest UnabashedUser

UPDATED:  This last weekend we finally gained access to Shelby's fine tight pussy. To pick up the story, I lost control and shot my load deep into her eager mouth which she slurped with a smile on her face. I sense she has been sucking men's rods since puberty as she was very very  good at all those little details: knowing when to pause at the tip of the cock for a few seconds to heighten the enjoyment, while continuing to stroke the shaft, tugging down on my balls in synch with the sucking out of the head,  timing her sucks to each squirt when I reach the point of no return.

Finishing the writing of how bonnie and I fucked  her in every opening. 

More soon.

Jim and 

• 4 weeks later...