On the radio.

This morning on my local radio stations breakfast show something other than the music or the usual chat made my ears prick up.It is hosted by a male and female presenter whom  I enjoy listening to.Between songs,the woman said live on air that while she'd been doing something else "she'd forgotten that she needed the toilet,so we'd better get on with that!"As the next song played my imagination kicked in and i pictured her leaving the studio,going to the loo and relieving herself.When she came back on air,I thought,she's been for a pee! Pity this was only radio.

• Hot 3

A good number of years ago our local radio station had a young co-presenter who used to do news, travel that sort of thing. No idea what she looked like, but always 'sounded' hot in a bubbly, fun, chatty kind of way - loads of personality without being full of herself.

Then they progressed from having her present traffic from the studio to being 'the eye in the sky' - in a light aircraft being flown around the region over the rush-hour trouble spots.  Anyway one day she confessed live on air she was bursting for a wee.....  No idea how it ended but I'm pretty sure I was late for work. 😉