Pee on Shoes

I often pee gently down my legs so it goes on my feet and in my shoes. It is a very luxurious feeling to have the warmth caressing my feet while I am standing in the pub. While the feeling of pee running down my legs might be barely noticeable as soon as it gets to my feet I feel the warmth.

It is especially nice when my pee feels really hot on a cold day.

1648_600.jpg

• Like 1
Yes I love to pee on my shoes and in my shoes. Then I will wear them and enjoy the slosh and squish : )

Exactly how M & M put it, they can pee jeans, kind of squeeze legs together, and the pee will run down into their sneakers, always with socks on too. I've seen pee squirt from their shoes when they walk, and heard the squish. Peeing in and washing sneakers tends to shorten the life of them though, give it a month and they are falling to bits.

Scot_Lover

Guest WetFetishCat

I've had many people request videos from me where I'm peeing onto my shoes or socks. I don't mind socks, but unless they are purchasing the shoes (and giving me enough money to buy new ones), I don't usually do it. Like Scot_Lover said above, washing the shoes tends to ruin them. And it's a huge pain for me to do laundry! But, I sometimes do auctions with old pairs of shoes and I pee in them...or whatever the bidder requests. I actually love the feeling of pee running down my legs and onto my feet...but only if they are bare or in socks. Otherwise it's not as fun for me.

• 1 year later...

We had a further chat about this, and decided to post on what we've found so far.

Cheap runners from Kmart / Walmart tend to outlast expensive up market things, no idea why, they just seem to handle repeated washing and drying better then expensive ones. Leather does a reasonable job, again, depending on quality. Some have just turned dark, and dried out fine, while others have turned white, or gone hard and brittle. Delaminating of the leather surface also happens and looks ugly, this happened with a pair of high heels, fairly expensive and Maigh managed to bamboozle the poor sales girl into returning them and getting another pair (not used for wetting, she likes them).

There was, thankfully, a passing phase where they would deliberately set out to trash expensive items, kind of a pee version of "Trash the Dress", even some of my clothes were used. They got bored with it, much to my relief, bought so much stuff only to see it all fall to bits. I get in enough trouble washing delicate things incorrectly, only I can turn a pair of lace knickers into something that feels like barbed wire. I replace them if I wreck them, but it's funny at times.