I need to share please read if you can !!!!

1up

21 hours ago, 1up said:

Fun story time I hope this make sense. 

So back in February I feel very hard for this beautiful girl at work . Long story short we start dating and she tells me she’s has her vCard still . Well last weekend that card is no longer available. 

Well this week she was telling me she has a UTI . She got to tell me about her doctor and how her pee feels and that opened up the flood gates . I was like hey I want you to pee on me next weekend on our trip . She sad why wait I can do that for you it seems fun . 

I was her toilet paper all weekend and I was so happy to do it and she did mind . She wants to save the planet and money ; ) 

So happy that u found someone to share your fetish.  On a side note. If your girl keeps getting uti after u guys have sex. Tell her to start taking cranberry tablets. I had this problem for almost 2 years. Uti really suck.  If thats the only one she gets i wouldnt suggest it. But its a lot better than taking antibiotics all the time with the side effects.  The cranberry tablet have none.  I havent had a UTI in 3 years now since i started taking them   ☺️

Hope u guys continue to have fun keep us posted 😈

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • 4 weeks later...