Undressing while peeing

Here is something I've never really heard anyone talk about before. Most people who wet or like seeing people wet themselves simply watch the who event with the person dressed.

Dawn....my friend from my stories before had a pretty big bladder and when she really had to pee she could go for at least a minute. As part of the things she would do for me sometimes she would pee in her jeans standing in front of me as I watched. One time I was sitting on the bed and she was standing right in front of me and she let go into her jeans...I watched as her crotch turned dark and saw the pee stream down her legs...and she was still going full force...so I reach out and unsnapped and unzipped her jeans and pulled them down to her knees as she continued to pee...then I slid down her panties and then held my hand under her stream until she finished. It was quite a turn on undressing her as she was actively peeing.

Wetmanjf

• Like 2
  • 8 years later...

I know this experience was a few years ago, but I was trawling though the pages, and found this one 'interesting' !!!

So I thought I'd give it a try........as a man, I found the experience quite exciting.

I went into the bathroom, absolutely bursting, and had already spurted into my underwear, and jeans.........I let it continue to flow as I pulled down my jeans, and was in full flow ,as I pulled down my underpants real slow.......pee ran down my legs soaking my socks, until I was standing in a pool of warm pee.

Anyone else done this ???