Hearing my gf's different pees

21 minutes ago, DudeWhoPees said:

Hello all, I'm new to this site and just thought I would give my beautiful gf a shout out.

I confess, I absolutely love hearing the variety of different wees she can do. From the cute little tinkles before bed, to the hard and hissy wees she can power out after she's been drinking, I absolutely delight in listening to her pee. I remember once while we were camping, it was dark and cold and she needed a pee. She ended up taking off her knickers and squatting over a bucket to wee while I was laying right next to her. I will never forget the sound of her wee pattering against the inside of the bucket and imagining the stream blasting from her pussy. Anyone else feel the same and can shed some light on why this is so erotic?

The imagination is a very powerful thing, it is the idea of what might be that is so erotic.

It's like why it is such a turn on to listen to people having sex, you can only imagine how they're doing it, how big he is, her tits, does she have a hairy pussy, whatever.

Without actually seeing it, your brain goes into erotic overdrive. I recorded my neighbours shagging many years ago, in a flat with very thin walls and floors. I have never deleted it, because her squeaks, moans and screams get me off every time i listen to it. It helped that she was a gorgeous young woman, thin but a beautiful innocent face. My imagination fills in the details, and POP, tissues time 😁😉

• Like 2

I love hearing women pee all the time. Women have all different sounds of peeing. Some louder then others. Some pee fast , loud gush out of them. Women pee at different positions too which makes the sound different too. Women hover sit on the toilet.

• Like 1