wdgirls help

• 2 weeks later...
On β€Ž7β€Ž/β€Ž26β€Ž/β€Ž2019 at 8:58 PM, mickymoist said:

Maybe if when you joined you said hi and introduced yourself, maybe contributed to the chat rather than repeatedly nagging about your video you may get more response, we are a community hereΒ πŸ‘

Firm yet absoluely true

25 minutes ago, Peefreak99 said:

@wdgirlsfanΒ i have to agree with micky here. If you give you WILL get. I hope to see you around more i mean we share the same interesst im sure we would get along just fine if you were more active

Thank you for these wise words!!!

Β 

Β 

On β€Ž7β€Ž/β€Ž26β€Ž/β€Ž2019 at 3:56 PM, wdgirlsfan said:

anyone have wdgirls pass?i want michel video 2016

Hi boy, just like my pals here said, you surely will find more help if you enter the tribe, as not only people will treat you more like a friend, but also actually you'll meet more persons and expand the message about your request

For example some people here are great at finding videos but unless you look for them and start chatting how could you meet them?

Hugs, come around!

• Like 1
5 hours ago, wdgirlsfan said:

sure...follow your suggesion

That's the spirit!!!

No need to be shy, people are are not perverted losers who masturbate on the web to escape from life that sucks

We're married, with great jobs, many of us are involved in politic too, some of us has children… just we found here people much sensitive and we chose to stay among FRIENDS

Welcome!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
50 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

That's the spirit!!!

No need to be shy, people are are not perverted losers who masturbate on the web to escape from life that sucks

We're married, with great jobs, many of us are involved in politic too, some of us has children… just we found here people much sensitive and we chose to stay among FRIENDS

Welcome!!

Don't lie... ofc we are PERVERTS but offline we are just like everybody else haha or mabye not you and me... but we are still good people who live exiting lifes

Edited by Peefreak99
  • Love 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On β€Ž8β€Ž/β€Ž6β€Ž/β€Ž2019 at 9:07 PM, Peefreak99 said:

Don't lie... ofc we are PERVERTS but offline we are just like everybody else haha or mabye not you and me... but we are still good people who live exiting lifes

I meant we are not "perverted LOSERS"

Like Micky said:

On β€Ž8β€Ž/β€Ž6β€Ž/β€Ž2019 at 8:20 PM, mickymoist said:

@spywareonyaΒ no we're perverted winners who masturbate because its' so gooood!Β πŸ˜‚

Β 

Β 

On β€Ž8β€Ž/β€Ž7β€Ž/β€Ž2019 at 7:54 AM, wdgirlsfan said:

we are real human being.....

Yes Darling… hope to see you around again… and for ANYthing, PM me!!!

• Love 1