"Melissa" Part 3. The Big Easy, and Other True Short Stories

Pissdrinker, peeingone, and speedy3471:

Thanks guys. Glad you enjoyed it. "Moustache Ride" was a fun label on some novelty T-shirts in the late '70's and early '80's, in several forms, in the States. There were several variations on the text, "Moustache Rides 5¢" "Moustache Rides Free," and one even added "No Fat Chicks" as a second line. I think I had all of the variations. The graphic above the text was an artist's conception of a long, moustache of the Sixties, with a beautiful, nude girl, in the center, legs spread wide. Sometimes the moustache looked more like an eagle's wings, than a moustache.

And yes, "Melissa" was, and remains a lovely and awesome woman. I still talk to her on the phone, and hope to visit her again, some day soon. As you could see in Parts 1 and 2, it took a long time to loosen her up, but she was well worth the time and effort. She got a T-shirt for herself, which said "Champion Moustache Rider," with a similar graphic. We would both wear our T-shirts, when we were together. Her story was one of the last true stories that I have, readily available, but I hope to write more, either real, or fictional. You guys are a great audience, and I appreciate your support.

Edited by Dr.P
Additional information.
  • Like 1