Andrew's Story

19 minutes ago, peeingone said:

Hi @Brutus very hot story! There is one problem though how was Andrew able to go inside the designated staff restroom down the hall? I mean isn't that type of bathroom only for staff members? Don't get me wrong this story is very hot it kind of made me hard while I was reading it but I don't get how Andrew was able to sneak inside the designated staff bathroom. 

A lot of school restrooms for staff just have a sign that says staff only but it isn't locked or anything. We had these in my high school, so any student could just go in, even though they are not supposed to. So Andrew just waited for her to be out of sight, no one else saw him and he just walked in.

But on second thought, since designated restrooms often are locked, I edited it just now to avoid confusing anyone else, saying that she just never locked it after using it. Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

Edited by Brutus
  • Agree 1

@spywareonya Thank you. And yes I've been focused on short stories for many reasons. They are much easier to write, I have 4 more ready to be posted right now. They are also much easier for readers since long stories can get tiresome, especially fetish stories. Another thing is that they allow me to actually touch all the ideas I have. I've got about 30 ideas written down and my typical long writing style would never allow me to cover all of them, since it takes so long to plot, write, and edit those. 

I will return to long ones on occasion, like with my Urine of the Goddesses stories which I'm yearning to revive and even my old original Femulsio Eta series. But for the moment, it's so fun to try and tell a full story in as little writing as possible with varying scenarios and characters.

Edited by Brutus
  • Like 2
  • Agree 1
2 hours ago, Brutus said:

my typical long writing style would never allow me to cover all of them, since it takes so long to plot, write, and edit those.

Because of this, yes

can get tiresome

NOT because of this, your stories are impossibly great and NEVER tiresome

revive

Two gargantuan franchises coming back!!!

WOW!!!

• Love 2
  • 2 weeks later...