ISO lady pee fun partner in NJ

Greetings!

Taking a chance seeing if there are any single ladies 25 - 55 y/o in the Philadelphia and/or New York City, USA area who would be interested in sharing stories, like how you got in to pee, etc. and experiences, if any, be it by email or other so as to get to know each other leading up to meeting, possibly date then ultimately having a pee- fun partner. 

I am single/divorced myself, 56 y/o, straight, don't smoke but enjoy a cold beer, a smooth glass of wine or maybe a martini (gin not vodka) every now and again; nothing extreme.  Preferably I'd expect you not to smoke; socially drink OK.  Things that make me happy (other than this) is listening and/or playing music, watching good intriguing movies from the classics to today's blockbusters. I enjoy going to the beach, daytime or nighttime; at night to view the planets, stars and constellations. Where I live, when the weather permits, when the full moon rises up from ocean's horizon it's quite breath-taking.  I'm as sincere as they come, always the gentleman, trustily discreet.

Ladies please leave a reply to this if you agree and feel we can possibly connect. We'll then work on getting to know & trust one another then set up how to remain in contact other than here.  For any guys in the same boat as me, looking for a pee-fun partner, if you could offer any advice it would gladly be accepted and appreciated.

Thanks and all the best to you.

Pee-happy! P_lovinguy