Her New Style: Day 1

spywareonya,

Thank you so much for the honest feedback. I appreciate it very much. If I write and post sequels, they will be more brief and concise, since the scenario has been set, in this story. xo

• Agree 1
10 hours ago, Dr.P said:

spywareonya,

Thank you so much for the honest feedback. I appreciate it very much. If I write and post sequels, they will be more brief and concise, since the scenario has been set, in this story. xo

Perfect

38 minutes ago, Peefreak99 said:

Good writing

Yes, it was what caught my attention. He writes in a very elegant and clear way, to the point I suppose he has experiences in this field. There's some kind of "you know what" in how you entangles the reader.

Edited by spywareonya
  • Agree 2
  • Thanks 1

spywareonya and Peefreak99,

Thank you for your kind, and very supportive words. As you speculate, I do have experiences in this field, which I draw upon, heavily, in my writings. I am "writing what I know," as the adage says, but I am still curious, looking for new experiences, and people who share my interest.

I was born into a much earlier generation than many of you, on this board, and I was fortunate enough to be romantically involved with at least 4 or 5 ladies, over a lifetime, who cooperated with my enjoyment of this fetish, to some degree. I have written very truthful memoirs about most of them, and posted them in the Real Pee Stories section of this site, in 2017. I have also written about the lady of this story, which explains why the details are so real, but I haven't yet posted that memoir. I plan to post it soon.

Thanks again, for your kind support,
Dr. P

• Like 1