"Diane:" Very Intimate Activities. Part 4

"Diane:" Very Intimate Activities
Part 4.
Bathroom Repairs.

By Dr.P

She called me after three days, to invite me to help her fix her bathroom sink, as I had promised. I was to meet her at her home, that afternoon, at two o'clock. I gathered my tools and spare parts, and arrived on time. She met me at the door, wearing what I thought was an all-in-one micro-skirt/short shorts combination, or "skort," which can be very sexy, a T-shirt, and short, white socks, on her little feet. Her socks reminded me that I was in an Asian home, so I removed my shoes, and stashed them on the rack, near the door.

She welcomed me with open arms, literally, and we actually embraced, in full body hugs, and many real, loving kisses, for the very first time, since we had met, as friends, nearly three years previously. That was an emotional high, for both of us. So we continued our very affectionate embraces, for quite a while.

We began talking, pretty much where we had left off, at the gym. I started by asking her, "How is that chafed spot on your leg coming along?"

"It's all healed up. You can still see it, but it doesn't hurt anymore, even when it gets wet. (Wink and smile.) I waited for it to heal, before I called you."

She turned her leg outward, lifted her short skirt, and pulled her shorts/panties aside, to show me. I dropped to my knees, hugged her leg, and kissed and licked the spot on her upper, inner thigh, which had been painful for her at the gym, where I had offered to kiss it, and make it better.

"There, all better," I said with a grin, looking up at her. "So it's been "pee" tested, huh?"

"Yes, it has, and it passed, with flying colors! But thanks for the kiss, anyway," she said, chuckling, as she hugged my head and pressed my face into her thighs and shorts, which looked and felt more and more like real panties. I could see the "camel toe" outline of her lips through them, when they were pressed against her vulva.

"Wish I could have watched that test! I hope you'll tell me all about it, later. My god, you look, feel, taste, and smell so good!" I said, as I tongue kissed her thighs, and buried my face in her panties.

"Thanks. Glad you like me so much. Better than telling you, I might want to show you something, later, and I didn't want that spot to hurt, and spoil it." (Wink and smile.)

She released my head and said, "But we have work to do, right now, if we want to get this thing fixed."

She took two bottles of my favorite Japanese beer out of her refrigerator, and offered me one. I thanked her, and followed her to her bathroom. She showed me the problem with her sink drain, and the parts she had bought, to fix it. I got out my tools, crawled under the sink, and went to work. She sat on the closed lid of the toilet seat, beside the sink, watching what I was doing, asking questions, and talking with me. She began drinking her beer, and I took a swallow from mine, every once in a while. She moved around a lot on the toilet seat, showing me her beautiful, legs and bum cheeks from many angles, as I sat or laid on the floor, working, and frequently looking under her very short skirt. When I thought I was finished, I ran some water and checked for leaks, found some, and went back to work. When I finally got done, an hour had passed, and we had both finished our beers. She brought out two more bottles, to help us celebrate a successful repair.

We sat and continued to talk, in the bathroom, with her on the toilet, and me on the floor, as we finished our second beer. She started to fidget, crossing, uncrossing, and re-crossing her beautiful legs, showing some discomfort. Finally, she said,

"I have to go, really bad. Do you want to stay here and watch me, and take care of me, like you told me you wanted to?"

"Of course! I wouldn't miss it for the world! I meant every word I said, and I will take very good care of you."

She stood up, in front of the toilet, opened the lid, lifted her micro-skirt, and whipped her panties down to her knees, in one swift motion. I was not surprised, and very pleased to verify that her panties were actually separate from her skirt, and told her so,

"So that's a real skirt and panties, huh? Love it! Very sexy! I thought it was an all-in-one."

"Glad you like it. I have some of those, too, but they are a lot more trouble to pull down, when I have to go really bad, and I need to get them off, in a hurry. I'm in my own house, not going anywhere, and the separate panties are so much easier and quicker to pull down, as you can see. Why do you think a real skirt and panties are sexier than the all-in-one?"

"Well, the real panties are shorter, for one thing! (Wink and grin.) But seeing you lift your skirt, and pull your panties down, when you get ready to go, is very feminine, and makes it seem more intimate, private, and forbidden, than seeing you slip some shorts down. And it gives you more freedom of movement, so you can sit, squat, or stand, any way you want to. "

"I never thought of it that way, but I can see why you would." (Wink and smile.)

"The all-in-one just keeps me covered better, in the outside world."

I knelt, in front of her, and hugged her thighs, as she stood in front of the toilet. Her pussy was even more beautiful than I had imagined, from what little I had seen, at the gym. Her outer lips were full and smooth, meeting in a narrow slit, set very high in the front, as she had intimated at the gym, and her inner lips were barely visible, between them. She had a small tuft of hair, on her mons, well above her vulva, but her lips and inner thighs were totally hairless, as I had thought, when she showed me the chafed spot on her thigh, three days before. A single, very pale golden drop appeared just below the top fusion of her lips, and started to run downward, between them. We both noticed it. I caught it on my tongue, and licked it from her lips. She said,

"Well, I guess you can see how bad I've gotta go! I'm leaking, and you get to watch, and lick me. How's that for intimacy?"

"It's incredibly intimate, and you're delicious!" (Big smile.)

Another drop appeared, at the same spot on her lips, I caught it on my tongue again, and said, "Yumm!" Then I began kissing and licking her lovely, smooth slit and full lips, for the very first time, while she held her skirt up, in the front.

"I love what you're doing, taking good care of my lips, as you promised, but you better let me go, or I'll be doing it in your mouth and spraying it all over you, in a few seconds!"

"Promise? You'll be acting out one of my fondest fantasies! I would love to have you do that!"

"That could happen, maybe accidentally, or maybe not!" (Wink and smile.)

I let go of her immediately, and she sat down quickly on the toilet, with her legs a couple of inches apart, limited by her panties, stretched by her thighs, just above her knees, as she had described her relaxed style to me, at the gym. She lifted her short skirt all the way up, and gathered it around her waist, giving me a full view of her smooth, kissable thighs, her mons, and her pretty little slit.

She looked into my eyes and said,

"This is how I do it when I'm here at home, alone. No guy has ever seen me do this. So you're seeing something which is very intimate and private, to me. "

"I feel very close to you, "Diane," and very lucky to have you share something so personal, intimate and private with me. I feel very grateful to you, and treasure the intimacy that we share."

I kissed her thighs very affectionately, then rested my chin on them, just above her knees, waiting for her to start peeing. We waited several minutes, and nothing happened. Finally, she said,

"I really have to go awfully bad, as you could see from those drops on my lips, but I can't get it to come out, right now. I must be very pee shy, or just nervous, or embarrassed, with you watching me, when I'm actually trying to do it. It was different when we were pretending, with my clothes on, at the gym, the other day."

"Maybe it will help if I try being a "together" lady, just for this first time. You can still stay here, watch me, listen to me, and do whatever you want, but I have to keep my legs together, so I can go, or at least get started. You won't be able to see much, and I hope that's OK with you."

"No problem at all. Do whatever you need to do, to get comfortable. I just want to be with you, and share the intimacy of being in the bathroom with you, while you do it."

She pressed her thighs tightly together, for about a minute, and closed her eyes. She was sitting up straight on the toilet, not leaning forward as she had told me she needed to be, when she did it with her legs together, to keep them dry. Her thighs looked incredibly lovely, with her little tuft of hair sticking up, between them. I didn't know how high, or how far forward her pee might actually go, when it came out, between her thighs. I was curious to see what would happen, but I couldn't see anything between her legs, as she had told me. Her lovely thighs, pressed tightly together, blocked my view, but they were so smooth and beautiful, that I didn't mind, at all, in that moment. I wanted to bury my face in them, and kiss them, but I backed off from kissing her legs, or even touching her, to give her some illusion of privacy, so she could start peeing.

"I think it's coming, I can feel it on my legs," she said, "Can you hear it?"

"Yeah, just a faint hiss, "shshsh," and a little tinkle."

She opened her eyes, started to relax, and began to open her thighs, very slowly and gradually, as her hiss and tinkle became slightly louder. We finally heard her muffled hiss, "shshsh," and soft tinkle in the toilet, coming from between her legs,as it grew slightly louder, and she said,

"You can look at whatever you want to see, now. I don't feel so shy or nervous, anymore."

I looked between her legs, and could just barely see her pee coming out, between her lips, high and forward, but still weak, in a single, little stream, gently sprinkling, and running down her inner thighs, as she had told me it would, when her legs were together and touching, or very close, as they still were. I loved hearing her soft, sexy hiss, "shshsh," still partly muffled by her thighs. I could feel the warmth of her pee, as it wet her inner thighs, and wafted upward. And I could smell it with my nose between them, an erotic, warm fragrance, as I continued to hear her muffled hiss. Seeing all of this in exquisite detail, was a huge thrill, for me.

"I love watching it come out, between your legs, and listening to your soft hiss. It smells very sexy, as I thought it would," I said, as I pulled her panties all the way down to her ankles, to keep them dry for her, and buried my face in her lovely thighs again, kissing them tenderly.It was a delicious experience, and then it got even better. She stopped peeing, and held it, for a moment.

"Don't worry, I have a lot more, where that came from. I've been holding it for a long time. But I wanted to start over, and show you how I did it when I had the sore spot on my leg, and had to spread my legs really wide, so I could go, without getting them wet. I'm sure you'd like to see that, right? I guess you can see why I don't do it with my legs together! That can be really messy!"

"I'm so sorry I made you feel nervous, shy, and embarrassed, just by being here, in your most private space, at such an intimate time. But I loved seeing what you showed me. It was incredibly sexy for me, to see how your legs get wet, when you keep them together. I can see why you're not normally a "together" lady. And I'd love to see you do it with your legs wide open, like you told me about, and showed me, at the gym."

She looked down, spread her legs wide apart, and sat up straight. Her inner thighs were sprinkled with many dribbles, and I took the opportunity to move in and lick some of them from her legs.

"You better move back a little, or your face is going to get awfully wet! I still have to go really bad!"

I moved back, and rested my chin on the front of the seat, between her knees, which were spread wide apart. She started to pee, with no hesitation. Her stream separated her lips immediately, in a powerful, flat spray, which did sprinkle the healed spot on her leg, momentarily. Nice, sexy hiss, just like she had demonstrated, between her teeth, at the gym. Then it changed to a neat, round stream, arcing into the bowl, at the front of the toilet, near my face, and her hiss became much softer, and more melodic.

Her stream was so close to my face, and a huge temptation, so I opened my mouth, and tried to catch her stream, directly in it. Seeing what I was trying to do, she spread her lips wider, with her fingers, leaned back, scooted forward, slightly, and aimed her stream directly into my mouth, giving me a delicious mouthful, which I swallowed, eagerly.

"Yumm! Delicious! Very sexy, and beautiful, just like I thought, when you showed me how you did it, at the gym," I said, with a big grin. Then I opened my mouth and moved closer to her pussy, for another drink, which she gave me, smiling. Her pee stopped, after my second drink, and I took the opportunity to lick some more of the dribbles from her thighs.

"See how it comes out so high, and goes straight forward, between my legs? That's why they get wet, if I don't spread them, at least a little bit, since I don't have a large natural gap between my thighs, when I'm sitting down. You can see that I have to be careful that it doesn't splatter the front of the seat, when I spread my legs, though, because that can get messy!"

"Well I can fix that, by catching it in my mouth!" (Wicked grin and wink.)

"So I see! I'm surprised you wanted to do that, but you're welcome to it, any time!"

"That chafed spot in my thigh gap almost always gets wet, no matter how I sit or do it. I never knew that those little hollows in my thighs got wet, when I peed, before I had this chafe. I guess that gap is so close to where it comes out, that it gets wet, just like my lips, when I go, so I always wiped it at the same time, and never really noticed."

She brought her thighs closer together, back to her normal, relaxed position, and peed a short spurt, to show me. Her thigh gap did get a few drops, again.

"Does this look sexy to you?"

"Your thigh gap is incredibly pretty and sexy, and I love to see it get wet! And I love to lick your delicious dribbles off of your beautiful legs!"

"I'm glad you like that! Having my panties at my knees doesn't let me spread my legs much further apart than this, so they sometimes get wet. But I don't want my panties on the floor, either. I thought this was all part of peeing, as a female, which can be messy, at times. I didn't know if you wanted to see all of this, but it's real, and one of my little secrets, which I wanted to share with you."

"I love all of it, and wanted to see all of it, but I didn't know if you would be comfortable sharing these very intimate details with me! I'm so glad that you did! Thanks for sharing it all with me, "Diane." You make me feel very close to you. The messier, and more intimate, the better. The more I get to lick." (Wink and a grin.)

"That's about as messy as it gets, for me. Do you want to feel how wet I am?"

Without waiting for an answer, she took my hand and placed it between her wet thighs, on her wet pussy, and squeezed it tightly, with her legs.

"Ooh, I love that! You're so wet!"

"So this was what you meant, when you said you wanted to do this again, when I was warm, wet and slippery! I didn't know what you meant at first, until after we started talking about peeing, and I guessed it. Glad you like it!" She chuckled.

I removed my hand from between her legs, and moved in to lick the dribbles off of her thighs, her thigh gap, and lips. They were still very wet from when she had peed, with her legs together. She opened her legs wide, to allow me access to her lips, which I kissed and licked, very lovingly. Then she stood up, kicked off her panties, and straddled my face with her wet pussy directly on my mouth. I sucked, licked, and tongued her to a very powerful orgasm. She almost collapsed, when she came. I had to hug her legs, to help her keep her balance.

"Whew! That was fantastic! I'm glad I was able to show you more than I thought I could, at first. I told you I can't pee with my legs together, because they get wet, as you saw. And I showed you how I did it when I had that sore spot, and had to spread my legs really wide, and you got to hear my real hiss, too. And you even got to see how I leak, a drop at a time, when I have to go really bad, and you were sweet enough to lick me "dry." Your tongue feels so much better than a pad! I think you know me pretty well by now, on our first date! (Wink, big smile, and a chuckle.) Did you get to see everything you wanted to see?"

"I sure did, more than I expected! I love it that you're so open with me, and let me see everything, and your pee is delicious, both taste and smell! So yes, I think we're getting to know each other very well, on our first date!"

"I hope it wasn't too messy for you, when I did it with my legs together, and they got all wet."

"That was one of the best parts! Seeing how your legs get wet was extremely intimate, and an incredible turn-on! Pee drops on a woman's thighs are some of my favorite things, so I loved it! And I loved hearing your softer hiss, when you kept your legs together. And watching you leak, a drop at a time, was incredibly intimate and very sexy."

"You must really love me. You drank two whole mouthfuls of my pee, and you swallowed all of it!"

"Yes, I do, and yes, I did. I can't get enough of you, "Diane," and I hope you'll let me have more of that."

"How does it taste?"

"A lot like our beer, but a little saltier. And it also has your own, special, sweet smell, which I love."

"So you really liked it?"

"Loved it! It was delicious, and I would love to have more."

"I'll keep that in mind, and try to give you all you want, whenever you're with me."

"I'll show you my appreciation. You can be sure of that."

I continued to help her wipe some stray dribbles from her lips, legs and bum, then helped her pull her panties back up, smoothed her skirt down, and hugged and kissed her legs again. I even wiped the toilet seat for her. It was quite wet, as I expected.

With the sink drain pipe fixed and tested, I turned my attention to cleaning up the bathroom, for both of us. She moved off to the kitchen, to get us another beer.

[Our activities continued, on the same afternoon, becoming more adventurous, and even more intimate, as detailed in Part 5, which will follow, shortly.]

Dr.P

• Love 1
  • Hot 3