Exciting Ben-Wa-Balls

bpb

CrissyP had a very nice collection of Ben-Wa-Balls.

Ben-WaBallsCollection.jpg.9ac6db1fe3978c02f3760b8900de0c32.jpg

The small balls were 14 carat gold and quite heavy.
She stated that she could wear them in her pussy without panties all day at work and not have to worry about them dropping out.

I asked her is she was aware of Duetone Ben-Wa-Balls that had a light hollow outer shell with  heavy balls inside to give them an nice wiggly feel.

She was not so I suggested that she give them a try.

She did and stated that they could certainly bring on and orgasm.
She stated that it felt like small fingers inside her pussy feeling around.
She could not wear them outside her apartment because she could not handle having orgasms out in public.

I leave it to you have a good go with them!

Edited by bpb
  • Hot 1
  • 6 months later...
On 6/21/2019 at 4:33 PM, bpb said:

CrissyP had a very nice collection of Ben-Wa-Balls.

Ben-WaBallsCollection.jpg.9ac6db1fe3978c02f3760b8900de0c32.jpg

The small balls were 14 carat gold and quite heavy.
She stated that she could wear them in her pussy without panties all day at work and not have to worry about them dropping out.

I asked her is she was aware of Duetone Ben-Wa-Balls that had a light hollow outer shell with  heavy balls inside to give them an nice wiggly feel.

She was not so I suggested that she give them a try.

She did and stated that they could certainly bring on and orgasm.
She stated that it felt like small fingers inside her pussy feeling around.
She could not wear them outside her apartment because she could not handle having orgasms out in public.

I leave it to you have a good go with them!

I have purchase some but haven’t given then a try yet. 

Guest UnabashedUser

Wife bonita has two pairs, one larger than the other.  The vag device is larger,1 3/4 diameter, two stainless steel orbs each one containing internally a motion activated vibrating sonic reed that 'hums' when she moves about. You can hear it if you put your ear up to it, but it vibrates as its main action.

A smaller two-ball version, non vibrating but containing some kind of fluid to make it move  about is used anally. I've tried this and it's interesting how it affects the prostate but hard to get used to for any length of time.  Bonita will sometimes put both pairs in advance of a lovemaking session.  It's fun to watch her disgorge them.