Unorthodox uses for pee

Has anyone heard of any unorthodox uses for pee?

As a kid, I and my siblings were told that a good traditional remedy for chilblains on our feet was to immerse them in bowls of our own pee. The chilblains did in fact always disappear within a few days of doing this but whether or not this would have happened anyway or whether the pee helped I don't know.

I also once saw many years ago on a zany late night TV show - The James Whale Radio Show I think it was called in spite of being on TV for some reason - another unorthodox use for pee. A girl was sitting beside a table with a glass of what was allegedly her own fresh pee upon it (never got to see her producing it, unfortunately). Another girl stood behind her was dipping a brush into it and wetting the sitting girls hair with it. Apparently, according to the accompanying discussion, this was being done as a beauty treatment, applying pee to one's own hair supposedly adding a sheen to it and keeping it in good general condition. No idea how effective this would have been, but her hair did look pretty good. :)

I have also heard that some people drink their own pee supposedly for health reasons, believing that this is good for their health. For some reason, your typical new age neo-hippy types seem to be the ones most prone to this notion.

I know one thing. Drinking Karen Gillan's pee would be very good for my health! :laugh:

I use it to keep pests out of my vegetable garden. I've marked my territory (so to speak) a number of times. I also use it to keep biting insects away when I'm out in the woods. The ammonia seems to repel them.

• 4 weeks later...

I have a wonderful book entitled 'Liquid Gold, the lore and logic of using urine to grow plants' It also has many interesting other uses. An example ''Soaking tobacco leaves in the urine of young girls was part of a traditional cigar manufacturing process in Cuba''

''Soaking tobacco leaves in the urine of young girls was part of a traditional cigar manufacturing process in Cuba''

Interesting.

I actually know of a similar cure - showering my dick with the fresh hot urine of an attractive lady is a very efffective cure to my inability to gain an erection! :biggrin:

• Like 2