A Good Strong Piss...... On Me.

29 minutes ago, Starks2010 said:

receiving end of so many women’s piss streams

I would like to have so many women be at the receiving end of my piss stream HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Contemporarily??????

Not even I managed to do that!!!

No, at different times. 2 of the 3 got multiple rinses. I pressure washed one with my stick. Drank some beers, went to sleep, woke up the next morning, held it until she finally got up, and let er rip as my bare toes dug into the blue tarp on the carpet. You know those long, hard, good pees where you can squirt, 3-4-5 good squirts of piss, then shake and walk away. 

• Hot 2
11 minutes ago, Starks2010 said:

No, at different times. 2 of the 3 got multiple rinses. I pressure washed one with my stick. Drank some beers, went to sleep, woke up the next morning, held it until she finally got up, and let er rip as my bare toes dug into the blue tarp on the carpet. You know those long, hard, good pees where you can squirt, 3-4-5 good squirts of piss, then shake and walk away. 

Holy fuck this is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would love to do this:

1065720054_57eb61c34efa5_misc(20).jpg.6783af1c76913aa95d5873f63e8588eb1.jpg.2a90376a2ba080c282af7306f1e58a1a.jpg

• Like 2
  • Hot 2
3 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

I would join you in a heartbeat doing this lol. Hell I would like if you did this to me as well

I need a different pic then

With a mighty lady spraying a nonetheless macho

I'll see what I can find...

• Love 1
  • Hot 1