Suggestions Needed

10 hours ago, spywareonya said:

We'd love to know more about you...

So, just in case… help us picture you better in our minds!!!

I totally agree. Very hot mental image I have of you pissing in your chair tho

• Agree 2
On 5/15/2019 at 5:27 AM, Pissgirl2019 said:

Soooo, yesterday I did a piss on my chair in the study, it’s leather so the piss formed a nice puddle before dripping onto the floor, I did put a towel down as I’m not quite at the stage of a full on carpet piss just yet. 

Thanks for all your suggestions, being part of this forum has given me the confidence to try these things 

I wonder about a piece of carpet that is separate from the carpet in your house?    Maybe a sample piece from a carpet store?    A rug from a big box store that looks and feels similar to your carpet?   Maybe then placed in an area of the house that doesn’t have carpet.  You’d be able to feel it under your feet.   See and hear the piss hit the piece of carpet.   Do what ever you’d like with it or to it.   When you are satisfied with things, take the piece of carpet outside for a hose down.   Maybe a later use?    Maybe you could place something water proof down in the room you desire to pee in and then place the carpet on top of that.   You’d get the feeling of it, plus be in the space you want to use.    Clean up would be easy and not be a worry with the actual home.   I’m thinking slow but satisfying progression with an easy clean up.   Just a thought.   

Amd thanks for sharing the story.    I enjoyed it.   A lot!   

• Like 3
1 hour ago, HammerheadPilot said:

I wonder about a piece of carpet that is separate from the carpet in your house?    Maybe a sample piece from a carpet store?    A rug from a big box store that looks and feels similar to your carpet?   Maybe then placed in an area of the house that doesn’t have carpet.  You’d be able to feel it under your feet.   See and hear the piss hit the piece of carpet.   Do what ever you’d like with it or to it.   When you are satisfied with things, take the piece of carpet outside for a hose down.   Maybe a later use?    Maybe you could place something water proof down in the room you desire to pee in and then place the carpet on top of that.   You’d get the feeling of it, plus be in the space you want to use.    Clean up would be easy and not be a worry with the actual home.   I’m thinking slow but satisfying progression with an easy clean up.   Just a thought.   

Amd thanks for sharing the story.    I enjoyed it.   A lot!   

Good idea with a sample piece of carpet. A throw rug maybe?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1