Pissing with the Amish

Super hot experiences that you had at such a young age.  I would love to have something like that now.  It just goes to show that when you deny people from doing things they all the more want to go out and find out about them and experiment.

7 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Super hot experiences that you had at such a young age.  I would love to have something like that now.  It just goes to show that when you deny people from doing things they all the more want to go out and find out about them and experiment.

The Amish have a word for adolescence. I cannot think of it right off hand, but during that time they really loosened up with the restrictions, but mostly for the boys. They don’t really encourage it or come out and say it, but they do turn a blind eye to many things that go on. At least they did in the sect where I live.  Now, this was not as true for the girls. It is a very clear double standard. But I’d have to say, even outside of sexual experiences, we had an absolute blast with those girls all of the time. They loved going to concerts or going out and doing just about anything.   My parents often didn’t understand why I never dated too many girls in high school. Quite simply, the Amish girls were more fun. No, I’m quite certain that all of the parents did not know everything that was going on. But I know my dad caught me with cigarettes one time threw them away and pretty much laughed it off.  He asked if I had been smoking with the Amish kids. While still stammering for an answer, he just wadded up the pack and threw it at the trashcan and laughed profusely as he walked off. I don’t even remember him telling me to stop or not to do it again. But that was clearly implied yes

Edited by HammerheadPilot
  • Like 1
  • Hot 1
Guest UnabashedUser

A friend was a telephone lineman in Amish country years ago. He said that if he found Amish girls working in a field, he'd stop his van and climb the nearest pole.  They'd run over and start taking of their clothes. He'd have 2 or 3 of them at once in the van or under a tree. Said too that the permissiveness is part of the growing up part of their cult, and yes there is a special word for it.

Also said the girls even at a tender age were very adept at certain forms of love. O and A as I recall. 

39 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

A friend was a telephone lineman in Amish country years ago. He said that if he found Amish girls working in a field, he'd stop his van and climb the nearest pole.  They'd run over and start taking of their clothes. He'd have 2 or 3 of them at once in the van or under a tree. Said too that the permissiveness is part of the growing up part of their cult, and yes there is a special word for it.

Also said the girls even at a tender age were very adept at certain forms of love. O and A as I recall. 

Yep.  The word is Rumspringa, I remembered later.  And I can absolutely attest they are adept at O and A...👍😉👍

• Like 2
  • Hot 2
3 hours ago, HammerheadPilot said:

Rumspringa

For us Witches it lasts until we die HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

Boy, this story is AMAZING

Real, to the point that I had heartbeat

6 hours ago, HammerheadPilot said:

Would you...uhhhh....pee on my tits?

Here is where I died

After that I was in a heavenly hell, an hellish heaven

There should be an option to give some posts more than one like

Thank you for posting

Inhuman

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
40 minutes ago, HammerheadPilot said:

@spywareonya

It is almost unfortunate.  My hottest experience was my first one and it’s always been hard for any experience since to compare.   Although with the one girl, Rachel, I certainly tried.    The other girl was much more interested in something else we tried that night from then on.  I’m not complaining, but it was Rachel who was as addicted as me.   It was Rachel that pushed me to try new things with her. There was a certain trust there.    We knew we’d never be in a relationship that wasn’t purely sexual and we exploited that using our long time intimate knowledge of each other.   I could go on an on about her. 

I sometimes think about her and wonder if she does naughty things with her Amish husband.  If so, I know he’s one lucky dude.   

This post of yours have the same taste, touch, feeling, of those stories told in front of a campfire, drinking and staring in the darkness sorrounding, while the voice reaches you through the crackling of the flames

I have no words to describe how much I love it

• Thanks 1
  • Love 2
Guest UnabashedUser
6 hours ago, spywareonya said:

For us Witches it lasts until we die HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

Boy, this story is AMAZING

Real, to the point that I had heartbeat

Here is where I died

After that I was in a heavenly hell, an hellish heaven

There should be an option to give some posts more than one like

Thank you for posting

Inhuman

Ah tiddy peeing. I have been blessed with an ample foreskin, one that can be stretched over a nipple, and then inflated with pee until it balloons out and then bursts open to flood the other nipple.  Wife says it's an incredible hot rush and has orgasmed from it a few times.  Hey girls -- have u had this done?

2 hours ago, UnabashedUser said:

Hey girls -- have u had this done?

Yes, more in the first times of my couple… it's cute!!!

1 hour ago, speedy3471 said:

Iam circumsized so iam unable to do this hahah. Sounds like it would be a erotic thing to do tho

Skin-free wurstel!!!

• Haha 1
  • Love 1