HD Wetting : Review and History

wetmanjf

This is a General review of the website HD Wetting.

The website HD wetting has been around for a while and as their name implies deals a lot with Pants and Panty wetting but other aspects of watersports are also found there. The site is a Female model only website and does not feature male models. They currently have over 500 videos on the site. Photo sets are also posted for members to download. Many models have been featured over the years but currently they have 3 pee models that are actively making videos. This is a list of some of the many models that have worked for HD Wetting. Models with a ® beside their names are retired and no longer work for the site.

Sammy ® Mikki ® Ginger ® Haydee ® Heather ® Michelle ® Trish ® Annie ®

Delilah ® Julie ® Genny ® Elizabeth ® Alice ® Paige ® Roxanne ® Natalie ®

Alisha (Active) Sosha (Active) Carly (Active)

It's possible I may have missed a model on the list...these are the names I remember.

Some of HD wetting's Early videos were rather long and complicated productions that contained one or more wetting scenes. The more recent videos have been more general Peeing and wetting videos...sometimes based on a lesbian theme. They have recently been filming with a waterproof camera that has allowed them to make some very interesting videos. They also have filmed a lot of golden shower videos for members to enjoy. They did for a while attempt to do a live webcam but this didn't seem to go over very well so they have discontinued them for now. They have also done a lot of public wetting scene where the models go out and pee themselves in some very public locations.

If you enjoy seeing sexy girls pee and wet in a variety of locations as well as some hot lesbian wet sex then HD wetting is a site you will want to check out.

57eb61f97b778_vid_527SoshaThongBedwetting.mp4_snapshot_00.04_2014_03.19_15_06_28.jpg.db309d89efd56a66662df6d6ff782a2f.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I like them but wish there was more non-wetting content. It is all around good for the HD video, but the variety is pretty much limited. I generally get a 1 month subscription from time to time if something good comes up. My budget prevents me from being subscribed all the time.

• 8 years later...
  • 1 year later...

I don't know where the models have gone, But there is some behind the scenes stuff from mikki on youtube of all places. Its old but interesting to see

(842) TheFuzzySquirrel - YouTube

Edit: I apparently don't know how to link a channel properly. don't know what that number means. heres a video 

Edited by panelvanman
10 minutes ago, panelvanman said:

I don't know where the models have gone, But there is some behind the scenes stuff from mikki on youtube of all places. Its old but interesting to see

(842) TheFuzzySquirrel - YouTube

Edit: I apparently don't know how to link a channel properly. don't know what that number means. heres a video 

@panelvanman If you're trying to insert a website address into your post, it's fairly easy...

- Highlight the website address you're after and copy it (right-click and Copy or CTRL+C etc)

- On the post you're creating on Peefans, in the text entry window click the 'chain' symbol.

- Past in the web address that you copied (CTRL+V etc)

That will put a working link into your post.  (With video clips like youtube it puts a picture in too, otherwise it just puts the link or the alternative text).

• Like 1