Nature Desperation - PART 1

This is my very first and so far only desperation video that I made last year.

I was super desperate that day and I thought I challenge myself a bit by going out for a walk whilist documenting everything. 

All the bumps in the terrain didn't make the holding easy as you're going to see.

I thought of splitting the video in two parts, today the desperation and next time the ... Well, let's not ruin the surprise.

I leave the decision up to you if I should post part 2 or not, it depends whether you like it or not.

But so far, enjoy the build up!

https://www.erome.com/a/TNSkadPI

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 5 weeks later...
On 3/25/2019 at 6:03 AM, Gotah said:

This is my very first and so far only desperation video that I made last year.

I was super desperate that day and I thought I challenge myself a bit by going out for a walk whilist documenting everything. 

All the bumps in the terrain didn't make the holding easy as you're going to see.

I thought of splitting the video in two parts, today the desperation and next time the ... Well, let's not ruin the surprise.

I leave the decision up to you if I should post part 2 or not, it depends whether you like it or not.

But so far, enjoy the build up!

https://www.erome.com/a/TNSkadPI

Uh yes! Part 2!! This was hot!

• Like 1

Alright, part 2 it is!

5 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Iam thinking we are all waiting for part 2 hahahahaha

I thought I might wait to see what people think, it felt kinda pointless to post anything if nobody enjoyed the first part.

Edited by Gotah
  • Agree 1