Gender pee fetish

For men, maybe it is because men pee in urinals in open view, but women hiding in a cubicle to pee adds a degree of mysticism to the act. This makes seeing women performing this private act more appealing (even when it is no longer so mysterious to us) than watching men, which can be done at any time in the mens room.

I'm not sure we can say it's more attractive either way; as a general rule, men are going to be more turned on watching girls pee, in the same way that most men would be more turned on seeing a naked woman than a man. There are plenty of women with a pee fetish who would probably prefer to see men pee.

Hi

I wonder why it´s more attractive to watch girls peeing than it is to watch a man peeing, men also can pee sitting, I am thinking of this as men is the awful gender and not attractive anymore?

I think it once again comes down to the fact that men have been given (cursed with?) the lion's share of sex drive for the species. We are just like most other mammals in that the males have been given a HUGE sex drive. It is rare, if no unheard of, for a mare to jump the fence to get to a stallion, but the opposite happens all the time. Anyway, I think for that reason most men find watching a woman pee is far more sexy than watching a man. I know women, who have never even had much curiosity about watching themselves pee - much less watching someone else. For them peeing is just a thing that happens to which they have given very little thought.