Drawing class, I couldn't really think of a good title🤦🤦

Wow, great experience - explains who we see in a lot of the photos you post, but nothing wrong with that and nothing wrong with hanging onto delicious memories. 

They say it’s better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all... maybe. 

Do you have any means to contact her online at all?  If you could get in touch there’s the chance she’s moved on and you’d have to be prepared to accept that, but also the chance she’s feeling exactly the same as you...

On 2/22/2019 at 12:32 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

Wow, great experience - explains who we see in a lot of the photos you post, but nothing wrong with that and nothing wrong with hanging onto delicious memories. 

They say it’s better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all... maybe. 

Do you have any means to contact her online at all?  If you could get in touch there’s the chance she’s moved on and you’d have to be prepared to accept that, but also the chance she’s feeling exactly the same as you...

On 2/21/2019 at 11:30 PM, Alfresco said:

That sounds like quite a relationship development - sorry that you lost contact and she had to move away.  

First of all, randomly the title emojis went from the female face palming to the male facepalming and i cant edit the post to change it xD so rip xD

Trust me Ive tried but well its really complicated and i cant really put it into words without giving away more information than im comfortable sharing. im sorry

• Like 2