Tight Fit

An 80s band and for me some piss fun. Bought a sort of.mini bottle of red wine with it's own plastic cu to drink from. It was quite narrow and I could only just fit my cock into it. Some couldn't iI guess. When I peed it formed a sort of seal so the feeling was deliciously warm and wet plus very very tight, eventually it leaked from the top, but a great feeling

• Haha 1
  • Hot 2
10 minutes ago, Rich7 said:

An 80s band and for me some piss fun. Bought a sort of.mini bottle of red wine with it's own plastic cu to drink from. It was quite narrow and I could only just fit my cock into it. Some couldn't iI guess. When I peed it formed a sort of seal so the feeling was deliciously warm and wet plus very very tight, eventually it leaked from the top, but a great feeling

Experimental and funny!!! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I know what you mean.  I sometimes use Oasis bottles that have an opening just bigger than my penis.  If I put it fully in then as I pee, the bottle fills, expelling the air in a kind of windrush up the neck of the bottle.  If I get a bit hard, then it can cause  seal and pressure builds in the bottle as well.   I have also done it where I over fill the bottle, so the head of my penis ends up feeling the nice warmth as the level rises, then the pee squirts out through narrow gaps.   Can only do this bit when in a place where it doesn't matter if you or surroundings get a bit wet!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
Guest UnabashedUser
On 2/13/2019 at 6:44 AM, Alfresco said:

I know what you mean.  I sometimes use Oasis bottles that have an opening just bigger than my penis.  If I put it fully in then as I pee, the bottle fills, expelling the air in a kind of windrush up the neck of the bottle.  If I get a bit hard, then it can cause  seal and pressure builds in the bottle as well.   I have also done it where I over fill the bottle, so the head of my penis ends up feeling the nice warmth as the level rises, then the pee squirts out through narrow gaps.   Can only do this bit when in a place where it doesn't matter if you or surroundings get a bit wet!

Snapple bottles work the best for me. Sometimes you have to break the seal a bit to release the pentup air pressure . Great fun once a seal developes tilting the bottle upwards (at great risk) to allow that hot piss to flow around the head of the penis.  Reminds me of good times years ago with condoms and pee, filling one with hot piss over a sink then jerking off and ejaculating into the warm liquid. image.png.a3640837f59fffab1981342cb127229f.png