My First Pee Experience

Thank you for deciding to share @2prnot2p, That was certainly a very erotic experience and a great introduction.   She must have remembered what you said and probably mulled it over for 18 months.  I am a bit surprised that neither of you brought it up in the interim, but the end result sounds fantastic.

• Agree 1
  • 4 weeks later...
14 hours ago, 2prnot2p said:

Here's Part 2 of my pee experience while I was married.  I did hesitate, but since I posted Part 1, I thought I might as well go
ahead and post the rest.  Read on...

After that first night of my wife pissing on me I was so eager for more. With a child of 11, there weren't many opportunities
for pee play...until a month after our first episode. We decided to take a trip to Niagara Falls, Ontario, and I knew this time
alone would be perfect for more golden shower fun.

Prior to leaving for the Falls, I told my wife what I had in mind for the next pee session. I wanted her to drink as much water
as possible until she was full. Then, I wanted her to hold it for as long as she could, before flooding me in the hotel room tub.
She agreed to my plan.  I was excited, for sure.

After a busy and fun day of sightseeing, we retired to our motel room. I was shaking with anticipation of what was to come.
Throughout the day, she had made sexy little remarks in reference to our pee fun and this only added to the arousal. Once back
in the room, she filled a glass with water and started drinking.  She was wearing only a short robe and heels.  She looked so
sexy!

About 45 minutes and 5 glasses of water later, she said she had a strong urge to pee. I asked her nicely to hold it a bit longer.
She let out a nervous laugh and replied, "Well, I'll try!" I could not wait to taste her piss again! At this point, I removed my
robe and began to stroke my semi-hard cock. I knew it would only be minutes until we would go to the bathroom for my shower.

She continued to sit on the edge of the bed and smile...my cock was now very erect. She asked, "Are you ready?" I smiled and
nodded. We both got up and headed for the bathroom.

Like the first time, I got in the tub and knelt down...she stood over me and placed one foot on the side of the tub...I glanced up
at her and she looked so beautiful...eyes closed, her hands parting her cunt lips. Just then, her nectar gushed out! Not slow, like
the first time, but all at once! The deliberate consumption of so much water and the desperation had resulted in a torrent of hot
piss that nearly drowned me! I drank all I could...her piss was very nearly tasteless from her having drank so much water, but it
was so warm and erotic! I savored every drop!

Afterwards, we dried off and I praised her for her efforts and said how much I loved her pee. It was a night I will never forget.
The fact that it happened at Niagara Falls is very fitting, I think.  LOL!  The sex we had later was incredible.  Needless to say,
it was a wonderful trip.  I love Canada!  LOL!

EPILOGUE: My wife refused to engage in pee play after this second session. But, I will always be grateful that she was willing to
give it a try.  I hope you enjoyed my story as much as I did recalling it.

Thanks for sharing your stories. Believe it or not I've never been to Niagara Falls lol

2 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Thanks for sharing your stories. Believe it or not I've never been to Niagara Falls lol

Oh Speedy, you must go!  It's incredible!  For you, it's a long trip, but only a few hours by car for me.  The first time, I made it in 4 hours and we stopped for a half-hour for lunch.  I'm in Detroit, right near the border with Ontario.  I promise, you'll be so glad you went. 🙂

• Like 1
17 hours ago, 2prnot2p said:

Oh Speedy, you must go!  It's incredible!  For you, it's a long trip, but only a few hours by car for me.  The first time, I made it in 4 hours and we stopped for a half-hour for lunch.  I'm in Detroit, right near the border with Ontario.  I promise, you'll be so glad you went. 🙂

Its definitely a place I want to visit soon. My wife also would like to see it as well. It will make for a nice road trip haha

• Like 1

I also have never been to Niagra falls but would love to go sometime. 

That was definitely another hot encounter the second time.   I am sorry to hear about the epilogue though.  Seems such a shame when she delivered so well on the first two attempts, but it sounds like it maybe wasn't something that she enjoyed herself.

• Thanks 1

I did have one more pee experience in my life.  It was in 2002, four years after my divorce.  If you'd like to read it, click on the link below.  I had posted all three of my true stories at my pal's site, Sprinkle's Golden Showers.  It closed in 2012.  Rather than going through the tedious task to post it here, I'm taking the easy way out.  LOL!  It's a good one, still available, thanks to the Way Back Machine.  I hope you enjoy it! 🙂

My Third Pee Experience!

I only had the three, that's it.  No way I'll have another.  But, that's okay.  I'm happy to have had the chance.

• Hot 2
8 hours ago, 2prnot2p said:

I did have one more pee experience in my life.  It was in 2002, four years after my divorce.  If you'd like to read it, click on the link below.  I had posted all three of my true stories at my pal's site, Sprinkle's Golden Showers.  It closed in 2012.  Rather than going through the tedious task to post it here, I'm taking the easy way out.  LOL!  It's a good one, still available, thanks to the Way Back Machine.  I hope you enjoy it! 🙂

My Third Pee Experience!

I only had the three, that's it.  No way I'll have another.  But, that's okay.  I'm happy to have had the chance.

Thanks for sharing again haha. That was a erotic story

• Thanks 1