Desperate walk through the park

Definitely hot.   In that circumstance, do you prefer to wet yourself in public rather than find somewhere to pee discretely without wetting your clothes?  Or was it a case that you genuinely thought that you could get home without an accident?  For me, in most cases in those circumstances, I would have found the locked toilet and then immediately looked for somewhere else to pee - in a park, the likely candidates would be behind a bush or similar, but there are multiple options.   Or, if there isn't anywhere in the park, then I would leave the park and look for a quiet back alley or something.    Actually, I probably wouldn't have looked for the toilet in the first place - I prefer to pee outside than use public toilets anyway.

I have wet myself outside multiple times, but mostly only when I had planned it.   So, I knew what I was going to do, just not when or exactly where it would happen.  Usually these plans involve dark clothes that don't show up the wetness too much or, I take a change of clothes so that I can find somewhere to get changed afterwards.   Only once have a wet myself fully because I ran out of options.   That day I was walking in London and needed to pee, so I looked for a quiet area, but I couldn't find anything secluded (very unusual in London - there are lots of little back alleys and parks).   I felt a spurt in my boxers and knew I needed to find somewhere NOW, but there wasn't anywhere.  Another spurt came, and in the end, I sat on a wall, behind which was a grating allowing light down to basement rooms below.  I soaked my trousers and the pee fell through the grating to the floor below.  I have no idea whether there was anyone in the room below, but if there was, they would have seen a very isolated rain shower.   I then had to walk through London, travel on the underground and then on the train home - all with very wet boxers and shorts.   I am sure many people must have noticed, but nobody said anything.  I also must have left damp patches on the seats of the Underground train and the main train home.

• Like 1
On 1/24/2019 at 2:50 AM, Alfresco said:

Definitely hot.   In that circumstance, do you prefer to wet yourself in public rather than find somewhere to pee discretely without wetting your clothes?  Or was it a case that you genuinely thought that you could get home without an accident?  For me, in most cases in those circumstances, I would have found the locked toilet and then immediately looked for somewhere else to pee - in a park, the likely candidates would be behind a bush or similar, but there are multiple options.   Or, if there isn't anywhere in the park, then I would leave the park and look for a quiet back alley or something.    Actually, I probably wouldn't have looked for the toilet in the first place - I prefer to pee outside than use public toilets anyway.

I have wet myself outside multiple times, but mostly only when I had planned it.   So, I knew what I was going to do, just not when or exactly where it would happen.  Usually these plans involve dark clothes that don't show up the wetness too much or, I take a change of clothes so that I can find somewhere to get changed afterwards.   Only once have a wet myself fully because I ran out of options.   That day I was walking in London and needed to pee, so I looked for a quiet area, but I couldn't find anything secluded (very unusual in London - there are lots of little back alleys and parks).   I felt a spurt in my boxers and knew I needed to find somewhere NOW, but there wasn't anywhere.  Another spurt came, and in the end, I sat on a wall, behind which was a grating allowing light down to basement rooms below.  I soaked my trousers and the pee fell through the grating to the floor below.  I have no idea whether there was anyone in the room below, but if there was, they would have seen a very isolated rain shower.   I then had to walk through London, travel on the underground and then on the train home - all with very wet boxers and shorts.   I am sure many people must have noticed, but nobody said anything.  I also must have left damp patches on the seats of the Underground train and the main train home.

On 1/23/2019 at 11:46 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

Super hot....  As you say, hopefully nobody saw you - but if anyone did, hope they were suitably turned on at the sight.  Embarrassing, but hopefully that incredible sense of relief made it worthwhile.

Thank you!!! 

Wow that's an amazing story @Alfresco

• Like 1