Christmas (pee related) wishes

So it’s less than two weeks until the man in the red suit does his thing. Being that fat must put pressure on the bladder, so he’ll have to make a lot of stops along the way.

But I digress. If you could have a pee related wish fulfilled this Xmas, what would it be? Here’s mine (yes, I’m a bit bored today):

There’s a toilet block in a park down the road from where I live. For some unknown reason, the women’s toilets are often locked, while the men’s toilets are almost always unlocked. When I was walking past the park the other day, I saw my gorgeous pregnant neighbour hurrying into the men’s toilets. Sometimes if I don’t go to the toilet before I leave the pub, I’ll use the men’s toilet in the park on the way home. Wish I’d been standing at the urinal when my desperate neighbour came bursting through the door. Very little chance of it ever happening, but that’s what I want for Xmas (lol)!  
Edited by UnauthorisedGuy
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I know this is no where near the level of the post above me but having a larger bladder might be nice. Not having to pee at really inconvenient times😂😂 though at the same time sometimes it is fun. 😂😂

• Haha 1
On 12/24/2018 at 2:15 AM, WetIndulgance said:

For christmas I wish my boyfriend would tuck the tip of his cock into to top of my diaper while i'm wearing it and let go a full bladder so I can feel his pee rushing down past my bush and filling the diaper to bursting

I guess it's nowhere so simple as 'have you asked him?'....   You know there'd be a queue of willing volunteers in the virtual world, but then we're not your boyfriend!