Good Things Always Come To An End

It's fascinating since I nominated you for best sighting exactly because of that

Plus, you wrote that your life recently took a romantic turn so your trips to the Lot would have diminished...

It's the power of Inheritance, one of the most complicated of all occult archetypes

Things maximizes their influences on our personal destiny shortly before, and immediately after, they die. I am still exploring its deepest fringes, but I know it's true.

Meanwhile, a huge hug for you...

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
38 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

It's fascinating since I nominated you for best sighting exactly because of that

Plus, you wrote that your life recently took a romantic turn so your trips to the Lot would have diminished...

It's the power of Inheritance, one of the most complicated of all occult archetypes

Things maximizes their influences on our personal destiny shortly before, and immediately after, they die. I am still exploring its deepest fringes, but I know it's true.

Meanwhile, a huge hug for you...

Yes, I saw the nomination. Much appreciated. That is all true too.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Starks2010 said:

Yes, I saw the nomination. Much appreciated. That is all true too.

Yes, and its implications are complicated

But piss is everywhere in the world, in every girl there is a bladder waiting to be relieved… wether in a good-mannered or a slutty way… so I wish you the best!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Sorry to hear of the demise of this bar, but when one door closes, another opens.  As you say, you couldnt get there so much now anyway.  Be thankful that the time you did have available happily coincided with the bar being open and you being rewarded with some fantastic sightings.

• Agree 1