The Neighbour

28 minutes ago, Scot_Lover said:

(This made Maigh hot and horny, I had skin missing this morning, think about it, lol)

Almost makes me want to as well.

Scot, like you, I've been let known I'm too old for some and, occasionally, too old for others. But, that doesn't mean we don't once in a while enjoy the moment when nature calls.  What had to be one of the best times for me was when a woman who was at least twenty years my junior was walking on a beach with me, then stopped to empty her very full bladder making sure I got a good look. I was good friends with her parents, who weren't much older than me, so I was"off limits" when it came to dating. But, between some pretty ridiculous outfits to the occasional flash, by the time she was in her late teens, she sure loved teasing the hell out of me.

• Like 1

That's great that she was relaxed enought to pee there like that.   Maybe she doesn't want to get involved with you in any relationship, but if she is relaxed about peeing in front of you then just encourage that at every opportunity and enjoy the freedom that it brings between you.  She must quite like it too - at least to a certain extent or she wouldn't have done that.