Bad experiences

F.W

This topic is meant to be kind of fun,NOT obviously like when a loved one leaves you,but more things like when you have driven a long way only to find you left your money at home and you cant get fuel for the return trip,like you realise you are about 30 miles short in fuel,thus putting you in a world of breakdown services and phone calls on your phone which you forgot to charge....a world of stress!It happened to me once!Luckily the breakdown service brought me enough fuel and my phone just held out.

Another aspect was the worry that i might have lost my wallet at the town i was in,as i didnt realise i didnt have it until about an hour after arriving,i HAD to get home just to ensure i had left it at home,you see the stress there?When i did get home my wallet was right there on top of the sideboard,laughing at me!

But i did face the prospect of having to park my car overnight about 70 miles from home whilst i faced the prospect of attempting to get a credit note to get a train home...it was a very worrying day.My own fault of course.

Edited by F.W