UFO'S - What Do You Say ?

27sluts

For 41 years I have been in the UFO's are real camp. Saw a UFO when aged 12, and then saw three at age 15. Have seen over 10 during this 50 plus years journey, and have more to tell.

But, what about you ?

UFO'S - real or not!!!

• Like 1

I have never seen one, but there have been so many reports over the years, some of them extremely difficult to dismiss or explain away, that I accept that UFOs are a real phenomenon of some kind. Having said that, mixed in with the real accounts are deliberate hoaxes on the one hand, and natural or man-made phenomena on the other which are mistaken for UFOs. So not every account is either an honest or a credible one.

But those that are real - what exactly are they? Many assume that they are space vehicles piloted by extra-terrestrial beings from elsewhere in our galaxy, or occasionally highly advanced automated probes sent by such beings. Maybe this is correct?

But there are other possibilities. For example, they could be time machines from our own future, the humanoid figures reported to be occupying them during alleged close encounters perhaps being what our own distant descendants have evolved into? In some ways, the reported behaviour of UFOs and their occupants actually fit this scenario better. For example, the fact that at one moment they can be visible both to the naked eye and on radar but then suddenly vanish makes no logical sense for a vehicle travellling through space (unless we assume it has the ability to teleport somewhere) but makes perfect sense for a vehicle that has suddenly left our time. Also it is much more likely that such humanoid figures as have been reported might evolve from us than it is for creatures to evolve wholly independently of us on an entirely different planet to have the same basic body design. And the reported habit of UFO's in seeking out rural areas and being spotted by - or even abducting - lone individuals of little significance to our societies as a whole makes much more sense for time travellers than space travellers, because they might naturally wish to avoid altering the time line.

A third possibility is that they are not actually "real" in any physical sense at all, but are more akin to ghostly images. Perhaps it is possible to see such ghostly images from elsewhere in the timeline leaking into our present from both the future as well as the past? It is not as daft an idea as it might at first sound. After all, how many times did the ancients talk about "chariots of fire" streaking across the sky? If they were ever to have seen ghostly images from their future of our own jet aircraft with their long, smoke-like vapour trails, would not perhaps "chariots of fire" be the obvious way they would describe them? Perhaps when we see UFOs today we are seeing ghostly images from our own future leaking into the present? Perhaps our descendants will be travelling around in such things. The fact that some people claim to have seen many more of these things than most of us who have seen none is more readily explicable by this theory - after all some people are just more psychically attuned than others, and thus more likely to see ghostly images of any kind. But the humanoid figures sometimes reported are harder to explain by this idea, unless we assume we are seeing imagery from so far into our futures that evolution itself has had time to change us by then.

To be honest, I myself am undecided as to exactly what UFOs are.

Talking of sci-fi, I think one of the best sci-fi movies ever made featuring UFOs and, ultimately, encounters with aliens was the 70s movie - Close Encounters of the Third Kind. The special effects in it were utterly groundbreaking and superb for it's day, and they even stand the test of time today. And considering that it was produced in the days before computer graphics of sufficient quality became available, that is quite an achievement.

Hi

I am very interested in radio-controlled things and a radio controlled Drone is scary like UFO:s with theirs flashing LED-lights in different colours, and sometimes they scare people like hell to believe it is UFO:s. I soon have my Drone finished and then I can scary up people with it hehe. But as an answer to this question I don´t think were´re all alone in the universe. In Sweden many people have seen UFO:s too.