Not my story, but something I remember a friend telling me.

When I was in the Navy, a friend on my first ship told me a story. He was responsible for the ship's training room, and a female E-6 told him she had to do a maintenance spot check on him. He pulled a maintenance card for a deck drain. She watched him perform the maintenance on it, until the end which called for pouring water down the drain to verify it would actually drain. But he didn't bring water. She asked him what he planned to do.

He told her "I guess I could piss in it." She nodded.

So he whipped out his dick and pissed down the deck drain while she watched.

He didn't tell me anything more than that, and I didn't ask.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

I had a female E6 come in to the head to get cleaning supplies. She was nearly 20 years older than me. At the time not very attractive. The locker was right next to the urinal I was using. She walked right up to me and started digging around in the locker. I made a comment about not being very comfortable with the situation. She replied that she had kids my age and if you have seen one you have seen them all. She did on another occasion remark that I had a nice dick for a white guy. Needless to say she was black. Had she walked in on 50 year old NavDoc I would have made a pass at her. My biggest concern at the time was the difference in our ages and ranks. I would have loved to have a f buddy while out on Med cruise.

• Like 2