Her pants weren't zipped!

Brutus

At work, we are currently in the midst of our annual financial audit. They are new to our company this year and as such are really questioning everything. The head auditor, Kayla is quite a sight to see. She's on the taller side, curvy brunette, usually wears black pant suits, high heels and glasses. She's young, probably late 20's. I'm very attracted to her and on a few occasions over the past month, I've come out of the restroom right after her, (haven't heard her peeing yet, keep missing on her way in) so I was able to literally stare at her ass for a few seconds, until she turned back into our conference room where the auditing team is set up. Her pants are very tight, and it's easy to tell that she wears thongs if anything and I was able to see that for myself last week when I was standing over her as she was explaining a question to me while seated at her laptop. At one point she reached over to grab some papers, her top lifted up a few inches at the back and boom, black thong whale-tail in plain view. Absolutely loved it!

That's not the main point of this post though. I actually saw her pubic mound today! She came in my office and took a seat next to me to semi interrogate me on some of our accounting errors, being as nice about it as she could. So I'm looking at her laptop screen at the spreadsheet she was showing me and noticed when she scooted closer and was sitting in a manspread position, with her legs open, that her fly was open, and showing her shaved pale skinned pubic mound through the opening! I got super nervous, couldn't believe my eyes. She noticed my body language change and asked if I was okay. I laughed and said "Your uh, your pants aren't zipped." She gasped, looked down and immediately zipped them up. Let me tell you how red her face got! This woman damn near had a heart attack, she was so embarrassed! She knew she had been caught not only just with her zipper down, but caught going commando, no damn underwear! She started breathing fast and stuttering afterward, and forgot what she was asking me. I think my laughter helped put her at ease. I kept saying it's okay, no big deal, but I was smiling in a way that probably revealed that I loved what I saw in there. Eventually she got herself together and finished her questions and we were both laughing, although I'm sure her laughter was a coping mechanism. I said don't worry, I won't tell anyone. Well I lied, because I'm telling you all!

• Hot 3
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎10‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 10:04 AM, Brutus said:

I've come out of the restroom right after her, (haven't heard her peeing yet, keep missing on her way in) ..

Does this mean your office only has one restroom which is used by both men and women? Sorry, I realise this isn't the main point of your story, but I'm really curious.

9 hours ago, UnauthorisedGuy said:

Does this mean your office only has one restroom which is used by both men and women? Sorry, I realise this isn't the main point of your story, but I'm really curious.

No. Mens and women's separate, but right next to each other. I came out of the mens a few seconds after she came from the womens, so that's how I ended up walking right behind her.