My ultimate fantasy

This is my life long unfulfilled fantasy. Although parts of this has happened the best part – the fantasy - has occurred only in my mind.
Mine involves my girlfriend coming home after a long day, during which she was unable to pee, and therefore needs to go badly. She is wearing tight light colored blue jeans and bikini panties and a top. I ask her if she can hold it a bit for me. At first she protests, saying she has to pee so badly it hurts, that she has not gone since getting ready for work that morning, but knowing about my fetish she agrees. . Remembering that I love hearing the details of how it feels to be holding it she tells me that her bladder has been stretched tight for a couple of hours. She has had to pee since noon; it is now 5PM. Her pussy feels full of pee as well. On the ride home partially anticipating relief the pressure at her pee hole increased significantly. She lifts her shirt and lowers her jeans a bit to show me her bulging bladder.
.We prepares dinner together, which will take about a half hour, during which she needs to cross her legs tightly frequently. About 10 minutes pass and, as we proceed she has to run some water. She has to bend over with her legs tightly crossed and squeezed together, pushing off against the sink with her hands, for leverage. With a sharp intake of breath she says her pee feels like it is going to come out. The wave passes and she somewhat regains control, but her need to pee stays worse than it had been.
Within another 5 minutes, she begins stopping what she is doing to hold her pussy with her hand every few minutes. At this point I am not a lot of help in our task, as my attention is focused on her. While admiring her bulging bladder, holding a days’ worth of urine, I am watching her crotch for any sign of a leak, and of course her squirming, desperate attempts to keep from wetting her pants. She admonishes me to help, because we need to hurry up, as she can’t hold it much longer.
I notice she has undone the button of her pants to relieve pressure on her bladder. She tells me the pressure at her pee hole is extremely intense, so strong she may only notice if her pee starts coming out when her panties start getting wet. 
We are almost done, but her progress has slowed because she is working one handed, the other is relentlessly holding herself tightly between her legs, which are tightly crossed. She is doing a continuous pee-pee dance and curtseying, desperately trying to prolong what she knows is turning me on. She keeps telling me how badly she has to pee, and that it is about to come out any second, because she can’t hold it any longer.
Dinner is ready, and I can tell by the look on her face that she seriously wanted to let go. But her eyes travel down to my crotch and she sees, not for the first time, the huge bulge in my pants caused by the full erection, this activity has created. She smiles appreciatively, saying, “I surely can’t hold it through dinner but I will try for you”. As she sits down her hands moves enough momentarily that I get a quick glimpse of her crotch, which amazingly is still dry. I imagine all the pent up urine in there and how it feels to be holding it.
We begin eating but she is more focused on not peeing and I am on watching her. She is constantly moving, fanning her legs back and forth, crossing her legs and bouncing them up and down, all the while one hand is buried between her legs. Suddenly, she drops her fork and quickly holds herself with both hands. She squeezes her eyes shut with effort and says, “No, no, no it’s coming out.”
I watch intently for the accident, but she regains control. She says her panties are wet a little in the crotch, but a check of her jeans show no pee has leaked through yet. 
We are nearly finished eating, but she is thirsty. Believing correctly that any drinking would be her undoing she has put it off. But now she drinks, and after a couple of swallows she quickly puts down the glass and thrusts both hands between her legs. She is pressing so hard against her pee hole, she is groaning with the effort. She feels the wetness against her hand as she begins leaking uncontrollably, and after a few seconds she stands and walks over to me. 
I see a small wet spot in her crotch. Pee dancing like her life depended on it she tells me to move my chair away from the table. I instantly understood that she was about to fulfill my ultimate fantasy.
Pressed my legs apart and she straddled one of them up near my crotch. She sat down with her pussy against my thigh. She tried holding on for a bit longer, but when the next wave caused a big spurt to escape through her jeans she sighed pleasantly and let go. Only 2 layers of fabric separated my leg and her pee hole. I could feel her pee stream jetting hard and hot, directly through her pants and mine onto my leg and erect penis. Having held it all day she peed for a long time. I was so aroused I literally nearly came in my pants as her hot pee washed over me, onto the chair, and splattered to the floor.
I sat there ecstatic with both our pants soaked with pee. My life long unfulfilled fantasy fulfilled. The sex that followed was amazing. 

I just got hard writing this.

• Hot 2
On 10/1/2018 at 11:09 PM, Blackinksoul30 said:

What I would really love... is to be on an exam table. Speculum in and opened. Cath in, and have a guy (or girl) control my bladder. To fill me as much as they wish and empty me as they wish. To be pleasured, either fingered, made love to, while my bladder is full. Or to be tied down to a table/bed while i had a full bladder and just get teased with pleasure till i lose control. 

And the irony is that there are probably many professionals who would love to do this, but would never dare to try because they would be afraid of repercussions, so they only have it in their imagination and would never know whether they had a willing participant in front of them.

• 2 weeks later...

Catheters and external bladder filling hand been my ultimate fantasies for years. Not like I believe I will ever find a willing participant, and I realize it can involve some potential risks if done for real, but I love this idea. When I was a teenager I got to experiment with it few times myself, obviously without proper knowledge, and I was lucky to avoid any complications or infections. I love fictional stories that involve this kind of play too, and currently writing a roleplay that involves catheters.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1