If you could swap bodies....

Oh man, if I suddenly woke up to having a female body? And (presumably for this scenario) wasn't married?

Well, if I got my pick, I would definitely go for a female body like that of Ana Didovic, HornyRoxy, JackyBabe1, etc... Big bladder, strong and wide urethra.

First thing, I'd want to see how powerfully I could pee. Most women can pee much harder and with higher throughput compared to most men; I would want to really push that to the limit.

Doing this would absolutely make me horny as fuck, so I'd probably masturbate a lot throughout and enjoy the multiple orgasms and lack of any refractory period.

Edited by TheWettestWilly
  • 2 months later...
On 12/31/2022 at 11:50 AM, Kelly2699 said:

I would swap bodies with a pregnant woman to see just how long I can hold a extremely full bladder and how much comes out, to experience a full bladder ultrasound while heavily pregnant and do holding challenges with other non pregnant women.

Adding to my original post: I would drink a ton of water and drive around until I pee myself uncontrollably, I would try and enjoy my big belly, I would put myself in certain situations while desperate to pee.

• Hot 1
On 9/28/2018 at 11:51 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

As a male with a thing about female peeing, one of the big things that attracts me is what it would be like, what it would feel like, how it would be to be a female.  Hence my question - if you could occupy the opposite sex's body, what would you do? How would you react

Personally I'll be totally honest I'd be spending a good bit of time, erm, getting to grips with my new body parts (sorry folks - but true). Next though, one thing I've sort of been jealous about is that you ladies get to wear the flimsiest outfits. I think then I'd be filling up with more than a few drinks and then going for a walk in the park with a full bladder, long skirt, lacy pants and sandals....  

How about you (ladies too)? What would you do? 

If I were given the chance of changing sex for a maybe a week, I would want to be middle aged, and a lesbian,and wear stockings ,a girdle, and old fashioned cotton knickers.

I would want average breasts, but with long nipples, a well developed large  clitoris, and swollen urethra......I'd have older female friends, and indulge in as much peeing as possible....I would go out in public , and wet myself, pee running down my legs, and soaking my knickers.......well, who'd know. .....And I would have a vibrating  egg up my pussy, switched on till the batteries ran out.!!!!

I'd drink other ladies pee, and kiss a lot, with a lot of saliva exchanging.........I'd cram as much peeing in as possible

• Hot 1