Cross legged wee wee?

F.W

Riley, Forgive me for taking up more of your time, but an additional question occurred to me this morning, after I wrote to you, last night. In your reply last night, you said,

"In public restrooms I also tend to have my legs closer together just in case someone walks in so I can close them quickly if I need too."

If you were to close your legs quickly, while you were peeing, in that situation, wouldn't your legs get wet? I'm guessing that your stream would be coming out in a forward direction, between your thighs.

I'm very curious about this, and looking forward to your reply. Thanks again, in advance.

On 6/1/2019 at 12:33 PM, Dr.P said:

Riley, Forgive me for taking up more of your time, but an additional question occurred to me this morning, after I wrote to you, last night. In your reply last night, you said,

"In public restrooms I also tend to have my legs closer together just in case someone walks in so I can close them quickly if I need too."

If you were to close your legs quickly, while you were peeing, in that situation, wouldn't your legs get wet? I'm guessing that your stream would be coming out in a forward direction, between your thighs.

I'm very curious about this, and looking forward to your reply. Thanks again, in advance.

Don't apologize I love questions 🙂

They do sometimes get a little wet it just depends on like how hard I'm peeing and whether I can stop. Its not a common thing though. 

I think your thinking that the vulva is higher and more forward than it is. The vulva is quite a bit lower than a penis and is truly right under you so closing vs opening your legs (at least for me) doesn't have as much of an affect as one might think🤷

• Thanks 1

Riley, Thank you so much for your answer. I'm so glad that you love questions about such intimate subjects. I think that is a rare and precious quality in a person, and I enjoy "talking" with you. I don't know why, but most women seem more reluctant to talk about their peeing, than they are to talk about other aspects of their sexuality, like orgasms, or periods, for example. So it is refreshing to meet a person who is so open, like you. Thank you again.

"They do sometimes get a little wet it just depends on like how hard I'm peeing and whether I can stop. Its not a common thing though."

Thank you for clarifying that. It doesn't seem like it would be a very common occurrence.

"I think your thinking that the vulva is higher and more forward than it is. The vulva is quite a bit lower than a penis and is truly right under you so closing vs opening your legs (at least for me) doesn't have as much of an affect as one might think??"

You know your own body, of course, and that is obviously true for you, as well as for many women. And I think you're right that the vulva is quite a bit lower than a penis would be, on the same person. That is why many women can sit and pee straight down into the toilet, with their upper thighs pressed tightly together, and keep them completely dry. One of my gf's could do that, even when she leaned slightly backward on the toilet, and that was her preferred peeing style.

But I think there are significant differences, among individual women, both in the position of the vulva, and the exact location and exit angle of the urethra, within it, which helps to direct the stream. I am guessing that is why Audrey81 had a different experience than you did, when she tried peeing with her legs crossed.

She wrote, "I just wee'd all over my thighs and it makes a funny sound haha" That would be expected if her stream came out higher and directed forward, instead of downward. Another of my gf's had this anatomy, and she preferred to pee with her legs spread as wide apart as possible, not to keep them dry, which I had asked her about, but "because it feels good," she said.

I love the variety and complexity of you lovely ladies, especially when you are willing to talk about these very intimate subjects! Thank you again! 🙂

• 9 months later...

I have a friend who shares my website and she enjoys different pee challenges and peeing styles.
She was asked to pee cross legged on the toilet and gave a full description on how she had to actually practice this style.
Her determination led to a full half-hour of delicious restricted peeing sounds, you could hear how her bladder was fighting to get the pee out, it's so interesting and of course, erotic! If you're interested, you can get the link to her page, if anything just to read about the conception, her progress and the eventual sound files?

[email protected]?subject=Comments on My Crossed Legs Peeing

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...