Emmys Pee Question

pee01

The other night I saw that em mys were on  TV. It is a long show with some brakes in it but not many. During the show I saw women with some long dresses on.

I was thinking how long the lines are for ladies room and how desperation the women were in line ? There must be some long pees from women there.

Hard getting those dresses down and taking a pee.

A while ago I was photographing a military ball - a bunch of stuck up military types and their guests. I’d photographed all of the arrivals so had met all of the guests.

It was one of those events where no one may leave the table whilst the event is in progress. The girl at the end of the table caught my eye - prettiest girl in the room by far, really sweet and stunning figure. She had a really fitted angle length white ball gown on and looked stunning. Towards the end of formalities she was obviously in a desperate state - couldn’t sit still, jiggling her legs, crossing and in-crossing. Her bloke was quite an arse, when she could finally get up he tried to pull her chair away knowing if she’d fallen she probably would have wet herself.  Personally I’d much rather she’d enjoyed the sweet release than the humiliation that could have been.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/19/2018 at 1:46 PM, pee01 said:

The other night I saw that em mys were on  TV. It is a long show with some brakes in it but not many. During the show I saw women with some long dresses on.

I was thinking how long the lines are for ladies room and how desperation the women were in line ? There must be some long pees from women there.

Hard getting those dresses down and taking a pee.

I like to imagine that there may have been some ladies standing in a quiet corner, kicking off their shoes and peeing slowly down their legs under the cover of their long dresses.....

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Alfresco said:

I like to imagine that there may have been some ladies standing in a quiet corner, kicking off their shoes and peeing slowly down their legs under the cover of their long dresses..... 

Ya that a good point they are probably move around legs crossed trying to pull up dresses .

• Like 1