Peeing From A High spot

I know I have done a bunch of posts. I enjoy Being desperate to pee while on sites like this , and I am prolonging the fun posting tales I would have anyway. I have been squirming, and my bladder bulging for a couple of hours. Occasionally when a leak seems imminent I have to grab myself. I am still dry but standing up a getting ready for bed may change that. I have to pee so freakin bad. 

Besides wetting my pants, I have always been fascinated by peeing from a high point. I really enjoy seeing my stream arch out and way down.  I want to pee off something like a bridge, a high building, or a cliff. Unfortunately, the opportunities of doing this are limited, especially today with surveillance cameras everywhere.

This is a story about a time that I achieved my goal, occurred about ten years ago. My girlfriend back then lived near where I worked, about an hour’s drive from my home. She was not into pee play at all, but we talked about it and I mentioned I wanted to pee off something high. She told me about an old, long abandoned railroad trestle, over a stream, in the woods a short walk from her home.

I prepared for my adventure by drinking plenty of fluids and holding my pee until I was very desperate. In my quest to enjoy the desperation as long as possible, I may have held it too long.

As I left her house she giggled at me because I was walking stiffly, due to my painfully distended, over full bladder. I refrained from using my hand in front of her. 

Once I was in the woods, alone, my need to pee increased drastically. Walking, plus my bladder realizing that relief was near, increased the pressure in my penis and at my pee hole. I quickly became concerned that I was going to pee in my pants. Since I wanted to pee off the trestle, and my girlfriend would disapprove if I did wet, I had to hang on. I began squeezing my penis tightly with my hand. That kept me dry for a few minutes.

Then, as I approached my destination, I heard the rushing water of the stream that ran under the bridge. As you know running water is bad news for someone desperate to pee.  My penis seemed to rapidly fill with pee, and the pressure at my pee hole was so intense, I was sure I would leak any second. I had not considered this situation. I squeezed tighter and hurried on.

The direction I had taken brought me next to the stream below the bridge. There was a steep incline I had to climb to reach the top. AHHH, why did I wait so long? I had to pee so badly. As I climbed the hill I lost my footing in the loose dirt. I needed both hands to catch myself to keep from falling.  As I did so I leaked a little. As soon as I regained my footing I squeezed myself to stop the leak. I checked for damage, and I was confined to my white cotton briefs.

However, perhaps the seal was broken, combined with, the water was rushing below, and I was exerting myself climbing, bringing me even closer to losing control. I dribbled and leaked a bit more as I reached the top of the hill, but relief was within sight. There was now a tiny wet spot in my jeans, but not very noticeable.

Then, there was another unforeseen complication. Like I said this trestle was long abandoned. The tracks were gone as well as any protective fence. There was nothing between or below the rail ties. This meant I had to walk slowly and step very carefully, from tie to tie to get out over the stream. I felt another leak coming and clamped down, both inside and out to try to stop it. I failed, this time losing a one second spurt. It did nothing to relieve any pressure, and I continued to slowly leak. It felt great, but now my jeans were visibly wet.

I was almost where I wanted go, but not quite, to the center of the bridge. It would have to do; I was wetting my pants. I unzipped and pulled my already slowly peeing penis from my jeans, and let go. Relief! It was about 90 feet (30 meters) to the stream below. Under the intense pressure from my hold my stream arched out a good 10 feet and down to the rushing water below. It was quite enjoyable.

I put myself away and noticed the baseball sized wet spot in the front of my jeans. As much as would like that at other times, not in this case. My gf knew about my wetting fetish, but did not approve.

I walked about a bit so my pants would dry, but then went home to face her, still obviously having peed in my pants. Thankfully, she just teased me a bit about waiting too long, and let it go at that.

We are no longer together, and unfortunately this spot no longer exists. Apparently, the town owned the land. Late one night a highly intoxicated man wandered back there, and fell off the bridge. He was seriously injured and sued the town. I don’t understand this. He was drunk, and wandering through the woods in complete darkness. Should one expect that to end well? Anyway the trestle was blocked off then dismantled.

Edited by wettingman
  • Like 2
  • Hot 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I also enjoy peeing of high structures and had a similar experience.   This one was at the Pontcysyllte Aqueduct in North Wales.  This is aqueduct carries the Llangollen canal across the Dee Valley and is 108 ft above the valley floor below.  I have been across this aqueduct in a narrowboat with family and in a kayak with a group, but this time I was driving in the area on my own and made a slight detour to fulfill my aim.   I parked near the end of the aqueduct and deliberately walked past the toilets that are provided.   I walked out along the towpath into the middle of the aqueduct.   A boat had just passed me so I knew no further boats would be coming from that direction for a while (the trough is only wide enough for one boat) and I could see it was clear in the opposite direction.   I unzipped and I peed a full bladder between the railings, falling into the River Dee below.   The drop was so far that the stream broke up on the fall and was pretty much invisible at the lower part of its travel.

As an aside  - they drain the trough once every 5 years to do maintenance.  They do this by taking out a plug in the middle so that all the water in the trough falls the 108 feet to the river below.    Now that would be a very spectacular "pee".  Photo included for interest.  Also of potential interest - although there is a railing on the towpath side of the aqueduct, there is no fencing or protection whatsover on the water side - the trough extends just about 8 inches about the water, so - if you go across in a kayak, you can literally lean over the edge and look straight down.  If you go over in a boat then there is nothing to stop you stepping off the side of your boat straight into a 108 foot drop.

image.thumb.png.557632c36f7dd2545452ebcd5495ea9d.png

image.thumb.png.891b05caf0218f51be15a07b4ee5397b.png

image.thumb.png.5b804956548a65624f17e1098613a44a.png

2 minutes ago, glad1 said:

I've peed pretty far and from some high places, but haven't come close to that!

Unfortunately my pee stream was nothing like as powerful as that in the image, but the same fall.  That draining of the canal must be very impressive.  I just looked it up and I understated it - it is actually 126 ft high, not 108 ft.   I holds 1.5 million litres of water and takes 2 hours to drain it.   So the rate of peeing in that flow averages 208 litres per second.  Presumably much higher at the start and somewhat less at the end.   That's quite some display, which I definitely could not equal.

http://www.wrexham.gov.uk/english/heritage/pontcysyllte_aqueduct/facts_and_figures.htm