Hi

I might be a tad bit late for an intro but here goes anyway.

I came across this site while looking for ideas on how to bring up this topic with a bf. I've been nervous about it for quite a while. I am glad that I have found a site where everyone is so open.

Although I'm not really into watching girls pee [occasional video here and there but definitely no one I know personally of that I would ever want to watch], I love to. Especially outdoors and squatting. In the shower. Or a rolled up towel feeling nice and warm :wink:. Okay, so I really love to pee everywhere I can get away with that is not a toilet. And I love watching and hearing men. I'd love to be watched by my bf.

I don't really have a lot of fun stories but I would love to hear everyone else's.

See you around.:thumbsup:

Welcome to the site ShyOne88, it's great to have you here! Let us know how it goes if you do bring the topic up with your boyfriend, if it's something you're interested in, I'm sure he'd be up for giving it a try at least. It sounds like you do have some fun stories to share mind, many of us here love hearing about girls peeing anywhere other than a toilet! Hopefully some more guys are going to post some videos soon, so check the video section to see if there's anything you might like there. Other than that, I guess I'll speak to you around the forum. :)

I might be a tad bit late for an intro but here goes anyway.

I came across this site while looking for ideas on how to bring up this topic with a bf. I've been nervous about it for quite a while. I am glad that I have found a site where everyone is so open.

Although I'm not really into watching girls pee [occasional video here and there but definitely no one I know personally of that I would ever want to watch], I love to. Especially outdoors and squatting. In the shower. Or a rolled up towel feeling nice and warm :wink:. Okay, so I really love to pee everywhere I can get away with that is not a toilet. And I love watching and hearing men. I'd love to be watched by my bf.

I don't really have a lot of fun stories but I would love to hear everyone else's.

See you around.:thumbsup:

So nice to meet you ShyOne! It's so nice to be surrounded by wet friends, isn't it? :snow:

Welcome ShyOne88...this is a pretty good site. Im sure you will fit in nicely here.:welcome:

Thank you. I hope so.

So nice to meet you ShyOne! It's so nice to be surrounded by wet friends, isn't it? :snow:

Yes it is. :biggrin:

Welcome to the site ShyOne88, it's great to have you here! Let us know how it goes if you do bring the topic up with your boyfriend, if it's something you're interested in, I'm sure he'd be up for giving it a try at least. It sounds like you do have some fun stories to share mind, many of us here love hearing about girls peeing anywhere other than a toilet! Hopefully some more guys are going to post some videos soon, so check the video section to see if there's anything you might like there. Other than that, I guess I'll speak to you around the forum. :)

I'm working on it and I will definitely share. I still kinda get the vibe that he might not be into it. I will be sharing some of the stories I have even if I think they are kind of boring compared to others.

Hi shyone88. Welcome, look forward to hearing more about this!

Thank you!

• Like 1