Bat Wings

When I was a student, I shared a house with two girls and one boy. We used to organise parties, and during one such event one of the attendees, who was not on my course had a rather louche reputation at Uni. As the party got into full swing, plenty of drink and mild drug taking, Irene (I later found out her name), wanted to initiate a game called 'Bat-Wings', daring the male students to stretch their scrotal sacks over a pint glass that had been fitted with a candle; "We must have subdued light, for this game.", ordered Irene, who continued to egg on her peer group. Finally two lads stepped up to the task, and pulled their ball-bags tightly over the glass. The candle below proving how intricate and flexible the organ can be. After several boys did it, Irene suddenly pulled down her jeans and knickers, and proceeded to tug and pull at her vagina, until she too, had stretched her inner labia over the pint glass. Everyone was taken aback at the party, some in disbelief, others laughing, others slightly perplexed by Irene's ability to stretch her cunny lips over the glass. I'm sure that this young woman, (illustrated) might be able to perform a similar feat!

Bat_Wings.thumb.jpg.4ce4b77361be65b5630ffde4a828a71c.jpg

• Like 1
  • Hot 2